Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments in Lewans tweet saying he hoped that he did something for people to remember him for are gold.

FploECNaYAEiP_1

Lewan said he's about 270 right now which is kinda low and honestly i think alot of people will agree - he should retire. Way too many injuries, alot of them pretty serious too. Plus he's made a shit ton of money. I expect him to announce his retirement on his podcast tbh.

Right move to cut all 3 guys they did though, see ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lewan said he's about 270 right now which is kinda low and honestly i think alot of people will agree - he should retire. Way too many injuries, alot of them pretty serious too. Plus he's made a **** ton of mo money. I expect him to announce his retirement on his podcast tbh.

Right move to cut all 3 guys they did though, see ya!
This clown has already been retired. He has openly rooted for different teams throughout the season. He's a pedcaster now. Good riddance.

Both may have some trade value to a defense needy team like Chicago.
Doubtful with their cap hits. Maybe Bud but he's proven he can't stay on the field. And especially given that they're both more than likely being released no one will give up anything for them.

Doubtful with their cap hits. Maybe Bud but he's proven he can't stay on the field. And especially given that they're both more than likely being released no one will give up anything for them.
Don’t be so sure. Look at the EDGE rushers on Chicago. Dupree is better than all of them and has little guaranteed money left on his deal. Oh, and the Bears have $100 mil in cap space.

Don’t be so sure. Look at the EDGE rushers on Chicago. Dupree is better than all of them and has little guaranteed money left on his deal. Oh, and the Bears have $100 mil in cap space.
Dude has missed more games than he has sacks in the past two years, is on the wrong side of 30 and has the 8th largest cap hit of any outside linebackers. Why would anyone trade for that.

Lewan will sign some where else, he'll wanna make some cash to invest is his Bussin with Weak Knees podcast. He's gonna be a Steeler bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back