Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a management position so you have to find events and people to interview as well but i just thought that's a funny use of money, 100k+ for a podcast essentially
Podcasts are a big deal these days. Obviously there is big money in it.

I'd imagine the manager/editors of big podcasts and YouTube channels etc are making high 6 figure salaries if BWTB can pay $100k. Plus, I think barstool is pretty big.

So out of everyone on this list, Woods is the only one signed to a new team? Woods even signed is shocking.

Just goes to show you how bad our roster was last season.

I think there is definitely a possibility Jones or Lewan come back on a cheap back up deal if they are feeling up to it. Both seemed to have good relationships with Vrable.

I think there is definitely a possibility Jones or Lewan come back on a cheap back up deal if they are feeling up to it. Both seemed to have good relationships with Vrabel.
Don’t want Lewan. He’s not a footballer anymore, he’s a podcaster. No hard feelings but he has zero value.
I question Jones’s health, but otherwise love to have him around.

If we can get jones on a vet minimum that's a risk I think we should take. The guy is a baller better than most centers in this league. Who is our center anyways.

Taylor Lewan sues Dr. James Andrews over ACL repair - ESPN

from the article, "Lewan is dealing with "severe pain and disability, suffering, disfigurement, loss of ability to enjoy life, past and future medical expenses, past and future loss of earnings, past and future loss of career earnings, past and future loss of career opportunities, and mental distress," according to the lawsuit.
The lawsuit asks for a jury trial and damages in excess of $50,000 plus costs, interest and other relief decided by the court."

Is this a typo? Is Lewan's past and future loss of earnings etc only worth $50k? Is this just a statement lawsuit, or is the claim $50M?

from the article, "Lewan is dealing with "severe pain and disability, suffering, disfigurement, loss of ability to enjoy life, past and future medical expenses, past and future loss of earnings, past and future loss of career earnings, past and future loss of career opportunities, and mental distress," according to the lawsuit.
The lawsuit asks for a jury trial and damages in excess of $50,000 plus costs, interest and other relief decided by the court."

Is this a typo? Is Lewan's past and future loss of earnings etc only worth $50k? Is this just a statement lawsuit, or is the claim $50M?
He'll get his ass kicked over PED use in court, and most assured he signed a waiver for risk involved in surgery. Only peeps getting any cash here are lawyers.

Damn, while he was IR, seemed to be having a great time not playing and working his podcast.
If that was at a loss of abilities to enjoy life, I don’t know if “life” can take an un-disabled version.

Damn, while he was IR, seemed to be having a great time not playing and working his podcast.
If that was at a loss of abilities to enjoy life, I don’t know if “life” can take an un-disabled version.
Ya you know that stuff is gonna come up in court. He was flying everywhere for his podcast living the life. Looked fine to me. What's he going to do? Bring up the fact he was so depressed that he made that alter ego British persona on Twitter after his first surgery? What a joke.

He'll get his ass kicked over PED use in court, and most assured he signed a waiver for risk involved in surgery. Only peeps getting any cash here are lawyers.

good luck finding any credible doctor willing to go against Andrews as an expert. Andrews is literally the God of ACL reconstruction. Lewan just churning fodder for his podcast. Most likely if he didn't do as well as others its because he didn't follow post op instructions as well as others.

seems low

good luck finding any credible doctor willing to go against Andrews as an expert. Andrews is literally the God of ACL reconstruction. Lewan just churning fodder for his podcast. Most likely if he didn't do as well as others its because he didn't follow post op instructions as well as others.
Those are good points. I can smell the lemons through my phone!

And he gave me all those things from his dumb penalties and on the field antics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back