Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty cool. He could have let it keep going. I don't have the disdain for lewan that some do on here. Seems like a decent dude and is probably done with football.
I liked him when he was playing for the most part. Although he was a huge block head for a couple of years. What really made me turn on him was it seems like he just gave up on the team when he started bussin and it kinda took off. If you wanna be a podcaster, cool, but don't collect millions while routing for other teams

Watt has to ok it first? Lol what puss of a GM would actually do that? Isn't watt hurt a lot now too?
Pittsburgh, historically known as the “blue collar” capital of the world, only has enough room for so much ego. With the amount Tomlin eats up, doesn’t leave much for the players.

Personally, I would love to watch Pit continue floundering for a few more decades.

If I lived in Nashville, I'd apply for the position to be honest, 130k a year to work with current and former Titans players and edit their youtube videos is a pretty sweet gig lol.
it's a management position so you have to find events and people to interview as well but i just thought that's a funny use of money, 100k+ for a podcast essentially

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back