Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Dang! JRob kicking butts, taking names and cutting you if you suck!

I hate that we had to eat Beasley’s $$$$ but he is just awful! GO JRob!

Sometimes money is spent that doesn't work out, but playing a player who is giving below average results does not make that money any more well spent. Maybe they can find an unknown who plays well enough to become a known.

Wow. I mean, I get the justified hate, but I don't think I agree with this move. Part of the problem in my opinion is TOO MUCH playing time. Not enough of a rotation. He may be underperforming but what other options do we have? We should of at least kept Correa. So now Laundry and Clowney will play more???

Woof.. I guess we need to trust JRob. Gotta give him credit from being able to move on from his mistakes.

Shit is getting wild..

No love lost on our end. A scarecrow can have just as much production as him. There has to be a way to get some of the money back.

Everyone happy about cutting Vic but seeing how bad our D line is now, can we admit Jrobd F'ed up and gave up Casey for nothing

I cannot help but think there is an element beyond the on field performance that may come into this move. But that is just my uninformed thought.

We will see how this all plays out on the field.

Lack of effort watch the tapes, the guy does not play hard and takes plays off. Great move I would rather get better look at roberson

Maybe this wakes Clowney up. Can't come in and coast on a one year prove it deal or your next deal is going to be for peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back