Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I mean, I get the justified hate, but I don't think I agree with this move. Part of the problem in my opinion is TOO MUCH playing time. Not enough of a rotation. He may be underperforming but what other options do we have? We should of at least kept Correa. So now Laundry and Clowney will play more???

Woof.. I guess we need to trust JRob. Gotta give him credit from being able to move on from his mistakes.

agree Correa being gone bad. But damn Clooney better wake up, stay disciplined and improve his tackling.

So, we took away snaps from Correa and eventually traded him in favor of a guy who sucks and fell out of favor with the team before the season even started. Now we have neither.

This whole thing has been a fuck up from the word go.

we should be looking to sign someone off of a p squad or signing a fa. No way our current p squad players are going to be able to help much. But, a bag of chips is better than beasley has been, damn shame

JRob, please, I can only get so erect.

Another move like this and my penis will shoot off like a rocket and do fart circles around the room.

tenor.gif

Jrob walking out his office today after taking out the trash.
He should take it out, it's his trash...

He is definitely not Titan material. You have to come in hungry and be a man to make our squad. We aren’t the Lions son, get moving!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back