Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Didn’t see it happening. I thought there was so e time table for “game shape” or something.

No mad at all, guy wasn’t making the sausage.

Curious about who fills the spot, Roberson would be ok if healthy but does this open another trade possibility, maybe Kerrigan?

Wow. Didn’t see it happening. I thought there was so e time table for “game shape” or something.

No mad at all, guy wasn’t making the sausage.

Curious about who fills the spot, Roberson would be ok if healthy but does this open another trade possibility, maybe Kerrigan?
Trade deadline ended 5 hours ago.

Clay Matthews not being on a roster is nuts. Yeah, he’s old. He’s not what he used to be. He gets injured sometimes.

He’s not dead though.
He would also bring in some intensity and passion to the position group too, because Clowney and Beasley were just looking to get paid.

He would also bring in some intensity and passion to the position group too, because Clowney and Beasley were just looking to get paid.
We have the talent, we just need some leadership.

Shit....at this point, just taking snaps away from Clowney would be nice

Whats with all the Clowney hate? The guy has made it clear the past season he is done playing. He made it even more clear this off-season that it is all about his money. He also made sure we all knew he could be a prima-donna at the drop of a hat.

Anyone with the common sense of a house-fly knew to avoid Clowney. We got exactly what we paid for.

He had 2.5 more sacks with the Titans last season than Beasley did so far this season. He played in 9 games. He was also a rotational player instead of a starter.

He's not a POS.

He'd be an upgrade, which is sad.
I'd rather sign Clay Matthews though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back