Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the move. We needed to address pass rush in a bad way. After striking out last year, we have to try to get it right this year. Let’s hope we finally get thing right this time.

Frankly, I don't. He's one of my least favorite titans.

And there was virtually zero drop off with him out last season.

If I were jrob I might have kept Kelley and shopped lewan.

I don't see how anyone can even say that.

We had to keep the TE in more, we ran less screens, Kelly had his worst year because he got less help, our tackles got manhandled by pass rushers in the games we lost, etc, etc, etc.

We had to keep the TE in more, we ran less screens, Kelly had his worst year because he got less help, our tackles got manhandled by pass rushers in the games we lost, etc, etc, etc.
Not sure why people don’t see this.

Lewan being out obviously hurt us but we were still one of the least sacked teams and had a 2000 yard rusher. I was kind of shocked they let Kelly go with the scenario with our 1st round draft pick. Not a great player but not the worst either.

I think Dupree AND Landry need plenty more help. Would love to see us pick up Vernon or Houston and then draft another pass rusher in the 1st round. We need WAVES of pass rushers. We have nothing behind Landry and Dupree at this point.

I think Dupree AND Landry need plenty more help. Would love to see us pick up Vernon or Houston and then draft another pass rusher in the 1st round. We need WAVES of pass rushers. We have nothing behind Landry and Dupree at this point.
Autry will be a big help as well. There is still a chance we add clowney back. Landry, Dupree, Clowney, autry, and simmons is formidable. I'd like to draft an edge rusher early too.

Yep

I'm just not sold with the 'WR and CB are our biggest needs' line of thinking.

For me, pass rush need hasnt just disappeared with the signings of dupree and autry. At this point, its the same as 9-12 months ago - weve just replaced beasley and clowney with dupree and autry, in terms of FA signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back