Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep

I'm just not sold with the 'WR and CB are our biggest needs' line of thinking.

For me, pass rush need hasnt just disappeared with the signings of dupree and autry. At this point, its the same as 9-12 months ago - weve just replaced beasley and clowney with dupree and autry, in terms of FA signings.

But Dupree and Autry are better on paper at this point, this year vs last. We also still have room to add another vet and/or high drafted rookie. We are in way better shape imo vs last year

I feel like this guy is gonna be better than Derick Roberson. ;)

Not trying to knock on him or say this is a bad signing, but yeesh... this gets me more concerned than excited. For a highlight reel, some of these plays aren't even great. He's out of the play in some and a lot of almost sacks in others. Not double covered once.

That said, it's just one video. I agree we needed to do something. I was happy when I saw the news. I also prefer a 5 year deal over a 1 year deal. Let's goooo!!!

So we add another pass rusher at 22, who sits to get them playing time?

you have him rotate in to help rest Landry and Dupree in order to keep them fresher...you also can put all 3 of them on the field in obvious passing situations....Dupree is coming off his knee injury and probably doesn’t need 100% of the reps to start off with

you have him rotate in to help rest Landry and Dupree in order to keep them fresher...you also can put all 3 of them on the field in obvious passing situations....Dupree is coming off his knee injury and probably doesn’t need 100% of the reps to start off with
With Dupree coming off the injury, that makes a ton of sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back