Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much leg he has left scares the shit out of me. But as long as he can be money from 35 and less, I guess it's aight till next year.

If the UFDA the Colts picked up becomes their kicker for a decade though, I will absolutely lose my shit. Should have grabbed him instead of that stupid Hawaiian.

How much leg he has left scares the **** out of me. But as long as he can be money from 35 and less, I guess it's aight till next year.

If the UFDA the Colts picked up becomes their kicker for a decade though, I will absolutely lose my ****. Should have grabbed him instead of that stupid Hawaiian.

I’m still ticked off Colts landed Jonathan Taylor where they did. If the position wasn’t so de-valued these days he would have been a top 5 pick. Didn’t he break the records to be the all-time best college rusher stat wise?! Not to mention the Colts (A+) offensive line ; dude is gunna be a problem for years. Won’t be long till he takes over Mack’s role.

I’m still ticked off Colts landed Jonathan Taylor where they did. If the position wasn’t so de-valued these days he would have been a top 5 pick. Didn’t he break the records to be the all-time best college rusher stat wise?! Not to mention the Colts (A+) offensive line ; dude is gunna be a problem for years. Won’t be long till he takes over Mack’s role.
Yup, I'd of preferred him to go literally anywhere else. At least they won't have a viable QB post Rivers.

I'd keep tabs on Chase McLaughlin.

He played late last season with the 49ers when Robbie Gould was hurt and played really well. The Colts just cut him in favor of Rodrigo Blankenship.

I was hoping McLaughlin would clear waivers last year and we'd end up with him.

I'd keep tabs on Chase McLaughlin.

He played late last season with the 49ers when Robbie Gould was hurt and played really well. The Colts just cut him in favor of Rodrigo Blankenship.

I was hoping McLaughlin would clear waivers last year and we'd end up with him.
Sign this dude as the wheels touch tarmac in Nashville.

Missing 4 kicks was rare.....but missing four kicks in Denver is super rare.

I think something is wrong physically not mentally his leg has no pop left.

He had 5 seasons that he missed less than 4 kicks all season.
Maybe he was saving it up for tonight, or wanted to look good in the end.

alg091520dAPR20200913114508.jpg
While I can agree gostkowski’s performance tonight should be rated MA, I think it’s possible this is the wrong thread.

Missing 4 kicks was rare.....but missing four kicks in Denver is super rare.

I think something is wrong physically not mentally his leg has no pop left.

He was booting the kickoffs right through the back of the end zone. And none of the kicks he missed were long... 47 was the longest I think.

Hes got the yips clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back