Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was true half the nfl wouldn’t be replacing kickers yearly

It is true.

If a guy can drill one from 50 in front of 100,000 screaming people in Tuscaloosa, Alabama I like his chances on Sunday. More than what we saw last night.

Austin MacGinnis is available. Has limited range but very consistent inside 50 yards. Only problem is he is not great at kickoffs. I guess Kern could do that too but IDK.

Austin MacGinnis is available. Has limited range but very consistent inside 50 yards. Only problem is he is not great at kickoffs. I guess Kern could do that too but IDK.
Absolutely should sign him. 52 or 53 is his limit, but we don't need a bomber. Just a consistent guy from <50.

At this point I think you have to keep him. If you look at kickoffs and his pregame warm-up kicks, the hip is fine. Had we signed him 3 months ago instead of 2 weeks ago, it could be a different story. Same can be said about no preseason.

No need to cut him, but let's have a true kicker competition this week. We can even bring in a third to try out. Winner plays Sunday. I would make it a game of "around the world". First one to miss is gone. Let's see who steps up to the pressure.

What is crazy is that he was literally missing less than 3FG a season, until last night when the shiot was dropped here all at once. Still, I think he will be ok if he's healthy.

I heard PK say on 104.5 this morning that he was hitting from 54 55 in pre game warm ups and looked great, I wonder if maybe it was nerves? I wonder how he has looked in practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back