Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he doubles his career stats here in the first year here

Edit: multi year deal for a guy who has 21 yards.

Cheap or not, no clue what they are doing here

Just looked this guy ups. He is 27 with two years in the NFL. Last year he barely played. Very odd. Curious what the story is and how much we gave him.

It is bad enough when we draft people no one has ever heard of, but now we are signing free agents no one has heard off. This cannot be a good thing!

Bet he is a special teams Ace!

I'd bet its a two year deal to spread the signing bonus out over two seasons. Apparently he's a special team player, I'd assume his here to challenge McMath for the 5th/6th receiver spot.

We better not give up any returns this year! And with all the detail we give to "special teams", when was the last time we had a good return man?

We better not give up any returns this year! And with all the detail we give to "special teams", when was the last time we had a good return man?
We don't need a punt returner because our defense can't get off the field on 3rd down.....we do need a bunch of coverage guys on the KO team because we are going to be scoring so many damn points.....if we can't get Julio just glad we got the next best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back