Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a practice and preseason darling in Denver. Coaches loved him but he could never crack a deep lineup. In his final preseason game with Denver he had 5 catches on 5 targets for 66 yards and a touchdown.

He was a practice and preseason darling in Denver. Coaches loved him but he could never crack a deep lineup. In his final preseason game with Denver he had 5 catches on 5 targets for 66 yards and a touchdown.
Nothing like ballin’ out against camp scrubs in the very meaningful 4th pre season game

The staff must feel pretty confident Fitzpatrick will be the #3

Brown
Reynolds
Fitzpatrick
McMath
Westbrook- Ilkine
Batson
Rogers
F Brown

Pretty underwhelming at this point

The staff must feel pretty confident Fitzpatrick will be the #3

Brown
Reynolds
Fitzpatrick
McMath
Westbrook- Ilkine
Batson
Rogers
F Brown

Pretty underwhelming at this point

But still waaaay better than the Colts.

Hilton
Pittman
Campbell
Pascal
Patmon
Stratchan
Dulin
Nelson
Davis
Harris
Jennings

Not very scary.

I love this time of year- when we get to analyze how many ways the Titans screwed up the draft and get to pick apart every decision they make. LOL

I don't know. AJB> than this list, but Pittman and Campbell could be good. Campbell needs to stay healthy.

But that’s my point... the same can be said for any of the WRs on our team. They CAN be good IF....... Campbell and Pittman amassed an amazing 571 yards last season. What is the indicator they will be anything other than just another guy? Why do some posters automatically assume the Colts are fine but think we stink?

Understand what I’m saying?

Rookie year

Michael Pittman 2nd round pick

40 rec 503 yds 1 TD

Corey Davis top 5 pick

34 rec 375 yds 0 TD

We nailed the AJB pick

52 rec 1051 yds 8 TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back