Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons getting fewer snaps concerns me... Is he hurt? Not playing well?

We need him beast mode next week.

Simmons is not a great pass rusher....only had 7 sacks in his entire college career...he is much better at being a disruptive force in the run game...once we got up his reps went down....I also have no problem with resting him in a game that we have control of as well...I think it is going to be a tremendous battle between Casey/Jones/Simmons and the Colts OL

A.J. Brown enters Week 13 ranked 3rd among all NFL rookies in receiving yards. Here is the Top 3:

1)Terry McLaurin-40 receptions for 638 yards with 5 TDs.
2)D.K. Metcalf-38 receptions for 630 yards with 5 TDs.
3)A.J. Brown-31 receptions for 581 yards with 4 TDs.

A.J. Brown enters Week 13 ranked 3rd among all NFL rookies in receiving yards. Here is the Top 3:

And that’s basically after only a half a season. He would be leading the league if he didn’t have to deal with MM8 throwing the ball the first half of the season.

I almost had to ask myself who this is cuz i didn't recognize the avi lol

Simmons is not a great pass rusher....only had 7 sacks in his entire college career...he is much better at being a disruptive force in the run game...once we got up his reps went down....I also have no problem with resting him in a game that we have control of as well...I think it is going to be a tremendous battle between Casey/Jones/Simmons and the Colts OL
I think Simmons is just missing his big brother Casey! Haven’t heard Simmons name called lately have his snaps been limited?

*According to @PFF, #Titans running back Derrick Henry has allow 2 Sacks and 5 QB Hurries total in his career.

He's had 167 Pass Blocking Snaps in his career.

That means Derrick Henry has allowed a QB Pressure on just 4.19% of those snaps.

*For comparison, Ezekiel Elliot is at 10.79% Pressures Allowed with 30 QB Pressures Allowed Total.

* Dion has allowed 13 Total QB Pressures on 135 pass blocking snaps since joining the #Titans

That's 9.63% of snaps he's allows a Pressure

perFwordspod

*According to @PFF, #Titans running back Derrick Henry has allow 2 Sacks and 5 QB Hurries total in his career.

He's had 167 Pass Blocking Snaps in his career.

That means Derrick Henry has allowed a QB Pressure on just 4.19% of those snaps.

*For comparison, Ezekiel Elliot is at 10.79% Pressures Allowed with 30 QB Pressures Allowed Total.

* Dion has allowed 13 Total QB Pressures on 135 pass blocking snaps since joining the #Titans

That's 9.63% of snaps he's allows a Pressure

perFwordspod

That's weird, I'm told he's a complete liability in the pass game...

*Henry’s 20 total touchdowns in the past 16 games, which include two touchdown receptions, make up the largest total in the league.

*Derrick Henry’s past 16 games, his 5.3-yard rushing average leads all running backs. The only player with a better rushing average is Baltimore @Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (6.0)

View attachment 16713

per JWyatt

Rashaan Evans and Lavonte David have been everywhere for their defenses this season, accruing 14 Hustle Stops each, the most in the NFL.

Hustle Stop - a tackle where a defender covers 20+ yards of in-play distance that results in a successful play for the defense.

View attachment 16712

perNextGenStats

*Since the start of 2018 season, @brettkern6 has placed a league-high 24 punts inside the opponent’s 10-yard line. He recorded 13 such punts in 2018 and he already has 11 this year. Kern has placed 4 punts inside the opponent’s 5, in 2019, which is tied for the NFL lead

*@Brown1arthur leads the @Titans with 581 receiving yards and 4 TD catches. He's only the 7th player in franchise history to reach the 500-yard receiving mark in the 1st 11 games of his career and he's only the 2nd such player in the #Titans era” (@KennyBritt_18 -- 521 in 2009).

*.@Brown1arthur is one of only five NFL rookies with at least one reception in each of his team’s 11 games this season. The other rookies in the group are Oakland’s Hunter Renfrow, Seattle’s D.K. Metcalf, Pittsburgh’s Diontae Johnson & Denver tight end Noah Fant.

*RT passer rating in his first 5 starts is 114.9. It's the best in #Oilers/@Titans franchise history for a QB's first 5 starts with the franchise. The previous record holder was @Hasselbeck, who joined the #Titans in 2011 & produced a 95.9 rating in his 1st 5 starts.

Per JWyatt

Rashaan Evans and Lavonte David have been everywhere for their defenses this season, accruing 14 Hustle Stops each, the most in the NFL.

Hustle Stop - a tackle where a defender covers 20+ yards of in-play distance that results in a successful play for the defense.

View attachment 16712

perNextGenStats
That says something about their instincts and their conditioning. That is really a stat to take pride in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back