Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornerbacks allowing the most fantasy points (PPR) per target, according to @SportsInfo_SIS:

Kendall Fuller (KC - slot)

Gareon Conley (OAK)

Mike Hilton (PIT - slot)

Josh Norman (WAS)

Adoree' Jackson (TEN)

Top 10 team Pass Block Win Rate
1. Green Bay Packers, 71%
2. Dallas Cowboys, 69%
3. Cleveland Browns, 66%
4. Tennessee Titans, 65%
5. Oakland Raiders, 63%
6. Buffalo Bills, 63%
7. Philadelphia Eagles, 62%
8. New Orleans Saints, 62%
9. Baltimore Ravens, 62%
10. Los Angeles Chargers, 62%

NFL pass-blocking, pass-rushing rankings: 2019 PBWR, PRWR leaderboard

Also, Conklin and Jones are top 10 thus far in win rate for tackles/center

MM has a top 10 passer rating ... would you consider him a top 10 QB?

stats can be misleading

MM has a top 10 passer rating ... would you consider him a top 10 QB?

stats can be misleading
These numbers seem to line up with the results. 4 of those teams are at the very top of league in terms of fewest QB hits allowed. The rest-green Bay, Cleveland, titans, bills, Eagles, chargers- all have QBs who have either had to throw it a ton or are known for holding the ball too long and creating their own issues

These numbers seem to line up with the results. 4 of those teams are at the very top of league in terms of fewest QB hits allowed. The rest-green Bay, Cleveland, titans, bills, Eagles, chargers- all have QBs who have either had to throw it a ton or are known for holding the ball too long and creating their own issues

so the numbers seem to line up ... for 4/10 teams lol.

Well in that case, Passer rating really seems to line up too. You have an MVP and 2 SB winners in the top 10. Guess that means is a good stat to use and not misleading at all.

MM is a top 10QB per ABC

so the numbers seem to line up ... for 4/10 teams lol.

Well in that case, Passer rating really seems to line up too. You have an MVP and 2 SB winners in the top 10. Guess that means is a good stat to use and not misleading at all.

MM is a top 10QB per ABC
Lol they owe that to their lines? And yes, a line can be superior to others and still surrender more hits because the QB takes longer to throw the ball. Rodgers, Mayfield, Mariota, Josh Allen, and Wentz are all known for holding onto the ball for too long.

He plays DE in the 3 man front system we run. He also led the team in sacks last season with 7. He's always been a productive pass rusher, but I worry that he's headed downhill and just wonder if maybe it's a smart move to try to trade him away while he still has value before he hits a cliff.

Being solid and drawing blocks isn't worth his $12M cap number. Daquan Jones has been just as productive, and no one here is saying he's worth $15M AAV.

Don't get me wrong, I've always loved Casey, and still think he can be solid. Just saying that he isn't showing much at all this season, and either needs to step it up or we should look at flipping him while he still has value.

I thought that vegan diet was suppose to prolong his career?

“”Marcus Mariota has 22 games where he threw for 0 TDs since 2015, the most in the NFL during that span.

This means that 37.2% of Mariota’s games since his rookie season have seen him throw for 0 TDs.””

“”Marcus Mariota has 22 games where he threw for 0 TDs since 2015, the most in the NFL during that span.

This means that 37.2% of Mariota’s games since his rookie season have seen him throw for 0 TDs.””
Meh, that's only because every wide receiver, offensive lineman, running back, and all 12 offensive coordinators have been so terrible.

Meh, that's only because every wide receiver, offensive lineman, running back, and all 12 offensive coordinators have been so terrible.

My thoughts exactly. Incredibly bad luck for Mary... sad

THROW TO SCORE RUN TO WIN....

We have a problem with throwing... and scoring.

**The most rushing touchdowns in the NFL since 2017:

Todd Gurley: 31

Mark Ingram: 23

Alvin Kamara: 23

Derrick Henry: 20

Jordan Howard: 19

**In 15 games vs the NFC, @Titans QB Marcus Mariota is 295 of 441 passes for 3,477 yards, 26 TDs and 7 INTs. His total passer rating in those contests is 103.7, and it has exceeded 100 in 9 of the 15 outings. Mariota’s career record is 10-5 vs the NFC.

**TE @delaniewalker82 needs only 1 more catch to become the 16th TE in NFL history to reach 500.
He's set join Jason Witten (1,162), Greg Olsen (682), Jimmy Graham (614), Vernon Davis (582) & Ben Watson (530) as the only active NFL TEs to reach 500 career receptions.

**In 19 total games from 2018 through the present, the @Titans defense is allowing an average of 212.6 net passing yards. That is the fourth-best number in the NFL behind only the Buffalo Bills (184.4), Minnesota Vikings (200.9) and Jacksonville Jaguars (204.1).

Most penalties in a single season committed by a Tennessee Titans defensive back (2004-18):

View attachment 16441

Through the first three weeks of 2019, Butler is the only player on the Titans defense who has been called for multiple penalties.

I figure this would surprise some but since I see this every week on my FB feed, I can say the week overall had some lower distance numbers.

Edit: sorry, I thought that would work but it’s a video with the longest completed passes regarding the “air yards”. For week 3, MM had the #5 longest at 37 yards. Wilson topped the week at 49.

I think prior to this week, all 5 had reached the 40yard mark and they only show the top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back