Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I feel. You gonna tell me all these years he didn't have this play in him? It just came out contract year. Maybe he doesn't like it here and stunk it up to hit FA, we declined his 5th option now he's turned it to 11 with his play.
Hes been hurt every year before this season. Word is that he played through a foot injury all of 2019.

This tells me more about tannythan them. He is making damn good choices if they both are this high
They have to get open and make catches. Also, AJ’s YAC contributes to this.

I’m at a loss when it comes to our offense. I became a fan of this organization in 1995. I’ve never seen an offense this potent. We have the league’s leading rusher, two receivers who average 70 yards or more a game, and a top 5 QB in efficiency. It’s surreal.

I’m at a loss when it comes to our offense. I became a fan of this organization in 1995. I’ve never seen an offense this potent. We have the league’s leading rusher, two receivers who average 70 yards or more a game, and a top 5 QB in efficiency. It’s surreal.
I was a fan with Warren Moon and the run & shoot. It was a different kind of offense then but this is easily the best lineup of offense since.
IF I was going to complain, it would be about the drops but overall, they are explosive and any given drive/play, they can break off a TD.
My biggest reason for excitement there is the late game drives. With a guy like KFC, Locker, Mettenberger, even Mariota, I never really felt like it was anything more than lucky in late drive heroics. Much more confident with THill and Henry.

If we bring Corey back and he stays healthy, and AJ can improve his catch rate... man this could be a seriously dangerous duo for a long time.

Would help to either see Jonnu back and continued to improve or add a better 3rd WR or TE.

And it's being completely wasted due to the worst defense in a decade

Derrick Henry is the first player with back to back 1,500 rushing yards seasons since Tiki Barber and Larry Johnson (2005-06) according to ESPN Stats & INFO.

Titans RB Derrick Henry (@KingHenry_2) has recorded 100+ rushing yards in 9 consecutive road games, the 2nd-longest streak in @NFL history.

Only @ProFootballHOF RB Barry Sanders has a longer streak (10 games from 1996-97).

1,500+ rushing yards and 14+ TDs thru 13 games of a season:
Jim Brown, 1958
O.J. Simpson, 1975
Walter Payton, 1977
Eric Dickerson, 1983
Terrell Davis, 1998
Ricky Williams, 2002
Derrick Henry, 2020

The road to the rushing title
After Week 13

Henry / Cook
1257 / 1130
+ 60 / + 120
1317 / 1250

67 yard lead is not much but it's still pretty much a 2 man race with 4 games to go.

James Robinson is #3 w/ 968.
Rushing Title update Week 14

Henry / Cook
1317 / 1250
+215 / +102
1532 / 1352

180 Lead with 3 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back