Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s top 3 in a ton of categories. There’s 1 we in the league that I’d consider over him. In my opinion, that makes him elite.
Until he becomes the focal point of the offense he's not elite. He's still really good though.

No defense prepares for our offense with the idea that stopping Tannehill and the passing game is priority number 1. He's GREAT at exploiting that and the offense is built around it.

The guys I'd consider elite, Mahomes, Rodgers, and Wilson are priorities 1, 2, and 3 in defensive preparation.

Until he becomes the focal point of the offense he's not elite. He's still really good though.

No defense prepares for our offense with the idea that stopping Tannehill and the passing game is priority number 1. He's GREAT at exploiting that and the offense is built around it.

The guys I'd consider elite, Mahomes, Rodgers, and Wilson are priorities 1, 2, and 3 in defensive preparation.
Just bc Henry is elite also doesn’t mean tannehill isn’t.

He’s not. He’s still really ****ing good.

This. When I think elite quarterbacks, there's 4: Maholmes, Wilson, Rodgers, Brees. Tannenhill is a tier below them. Which isn't a knock at all. Tannehill is easily top 10, and closer somewhere in the top 5-8 rankings. Can't put Tannenhill in the elite category when he's 18th in passing attempts. As you mentioned, clearly the focal point of our offense is still King Henry.

Tannehill has been elite for the time he's started with Tennessee. Over his whole career obviously not, but the past year and a half or so. Absolutely he's elite.

Tannehill has been elite for the time he's started with Tennessee. Over his whole career obviously not, but the past year and a half or so. Absolutely he's elite.
I was just going to say the same thing. Take away his Miami years and JUST look at him in Tennessee the last few years and his stats and play are absolutely at elite level and on par with the best.

#Titans are now the 9th team in NFL history to score at least 30 points and go over 400 yds of offense in 5 straight games.

Per JGlennon

With two games remaining, Ryan Tannehill has 31 TD passes on the season. George Blanda holds the franchise record with 36 TD passes in a regular season (1961).

Per titans24/7

With two games remaining, Ryan Tannehill has 31 TD passes on the season. George Blanda holds the franchise record with 36 TD passes in a regular season (1961).

Per titans24/7
Moon with 33.

Looks like he will pass Moon, but not Blanda.

I am actually mixed on that, Moon is my favorite QB ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back