Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no reason for Davis to come into training camp as the only possible starter at RG. Totally mismanaged by JRob.

I mean Davis was playing pretty well to end the season last year. It’s almost like they expected him to build off that in year 2 idk.

Because of sheer volume. He has not looked the same so far this year and no one can argue that.

Argue what? The guy would have to be unstoppable and running for 200 yards to be the same. Simply put he makes defenses focus on him which opens up the passing game. Plus, for some reason we have started slow in the running game for the last 5 or more years for some reason.

Argue what? The guy would have to be unstoppable and running for 200 yards to be the same. Simply put he makes defenses focus on him which opens up the passing game. Plus, for some reason we have started slow in the running game for the last 5 or more years for some reason.

What do you mean argue what? I just said he doesn’t look the same as last year, that’s what lol

Im not saying he’s gotta run for 200 yards a game but he’s going down on first contact A LOT so far this year. The Henry we saw last year was not doing that.

Corey Davis has 22 straight catches that have resulted in a first down or a TD.

Per MHERDON

I think it's up to 24 now. I remember them saying that during the game. Then he had one batted away, short of a first down. Followed that up with a few more first downs. I was strangely glad that short pass was incomplete. :)

Titans' top 5 offensive grades:
-J. Smith (87.2)
-Humphries (85.8)
-Tannehill (80.9)
-C. Davis (70.6)
-B. Jones (70.6)

Titans top 5 defensive grades:
-Hooker (80.0)
-J. Joseph (74.0)
-Landry (71.6)
-Fulton (71.2)
-Clowney (65.9)

Titans rankings:

Offense
Overall - 18th
Run - 14th
Pass - 18th
Pts - 17th

Defense
Overall - 26th
Run -23rd
Pass - 23rd
Pts - 12th

PFF is having no love for Jayon Brown this year. He’s graded as one of the worst ILB through two weeks. The way we’re being manhandled in the run and short pass game could have told me this. Let’s hope he turns it around.

Landry at 72 snaps (out of 75), on field for 96% of D snaps
--Clowney at 62 snaps, on field for 83% of D snaps
--Correa with just 12 snaps
--Fulton with 44 snaps, 20 more than he had in Week One
--Murchison gets 15 snaps in first NFL game

View attachment 17780

TE J. Smith 54 of possible 62 snaps
-WR snaps: Davis 50, Humphries 34, Batson 34, Raymond 28, Westbrook-Ikhine 6 (0 targets for Raymond)
--Firkser with 4 catches for 45 yds in 14 snaps
-Batson played 34 of 62 snaps, same as Humphries.
View attachment 17781

Per JGlennon

Titans plus-3 in turnovers is T-2nd in NFL after 2 weeks
-Titans one of just 3 teams (that have played two games) not to suffer a turnover.

per JGlennon

Per @PFF, Tannehill:
When no blitz: 16-18, 171 yds, 4 TDs, 145.8 QB rating
When blitz: 2-6, 68 yds, 77.1 QB rating

Per @PFF Titans Henry produced 69 of his 84 yds after contact, averaged 2.76 yds after contact per carry

In addition to getting his first career pick, Kristian Fulton was only targeted twice in 25 coverage snaps, giving up 9 yards.

per MHERDON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back