Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to getting his first career pick, Kristian Fulton was only targeted twice in 25 coverage snaps, giving up 9 yards.

per MHERDON

Really believe we got a steal getting him at the end of the second round, was like the 2nd best corner in the draft, happy he got a pick early in his career

After 2 games Titans QB @ryantannehill1 has completed 47 of 67 passes,488 yards,a 70.1% completion rate,6 TDs and 0 INT along with a 120.7 pass rating.

Tied for 2nd in the NFL with 6 TDs, 4th in the NFL with 120.7 pass rating and 9th with a 70.1% completion rate

Per Titanfan8

Yes, but if he keeps the same pace..... he hit's 1600 yards this year, which is more than he had last year.

If he keeps this pace he will have 432 carries on the season. He had 303 last year.

That would be the most carries ever in a single season by a RB.

No way can he maintain this pace. Let's hope Evans can return soon.

Obviously, these numbers are a bit inflated by Week 1. The Titans ran 78 plays in that game. Our team won't do that much consistently even though I'd love to see it for fantasy purposes.

Titans averaged about 58 plays per game last year. Titans had 59 plays against the Jags on Sunday. So I think that "pace" will slow down just by the virtue of the Titans offense not running as many plays as they did week 1.

Per @PFF Titans Henry produced 69 of his 84 yds after contact, averaged 2.76 yds after contact per carry

The difference the first two games is that Henry initial contact is coming a little sooner and when he can get a head of steam and not get that initial contact until a little later he can break free for a longer run.

Total QB Hits Allowed Through Week 2

LV: 4
GB, LAR: 5
ARI, CLE: 6
IND, NE, PIT, TB: 8
BUF, CHI, JAX: 9
CAR, KC, NO: 10
BAL, LAC, MIN, NYJ, TEN: 11
ATL, DET: 12
DAL, NYG: 13
CIN: 14
MIA: 15
SF: 17
PHI, SEA: 18
WAS: 19
HOU: 21
DEN: 24

Total QB Hits Produced Through Week 2:

PIT: 27
BAL: 19
WAS: 18
NYJ: 17
ATL: 16
BUF, KC: 15
ARI: 14
LAC, NE, SEA: 13
CLE, PHI: 12
GB, IND, NO: 11
CHI, DEN, LAR, LV, NYG, TB, TEN: 10
JAX, SF: 9
HOU: 8
DAL, DET, MIA: 7
MIN: 5
CIN: 4
CAR: 1

per brickwallblitz

The difference the first two games is that Henry initial contact is coming a little sooner and when he can get a head of steam and not get that initial contact until a little later he can break free for a longer run.
I'm hoping that's a product of the OL needing more time to gel but Jonnu Smith has got to block better too. I think I counted three tackles of DH at the line or for a loss that was due to Jonnu not taking care of his assignment.

What do you mean argue what? I just said he doesn’t look the same as last year, that’s what lol

Im not saying he’s gotta run for 200 yards a game but he’s going down on first contact A LOT so far this year. The Henry we saw last year was not doing that.
Henry is getting hit early a LOT right now also. But for what ever reason, this is how it always starts for Henry. Whether it's him or the blocking, Titans run game starts slow every year...Probably worse this year with no preseason and such.

1st & 10 Run Percentage...

1. TEN 70.9%
2. CLE 68.0%
3. BAL 67.3%
4. LAR 66.1%
5. LAC 65.5%
6. GB 63.8%

32. CIN 27.6%

per Ben Fennell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts