Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans are moving the ball and winning.
What’s all this crying about Julio Jones?

I wouldn't call it crying. It's not unreasonable to think Julio might get a 'bit frustrated when he's not getting targeted at all. Even if it's just a screen play throw, you want to see him get involved. I love how our offense has looked, dont' get me wrong on that.

Because it sure looks like we could have put this game nearly away doing it with him
Well that’s on Firkser and literally has nothing to do with Jones.
Titans are moving the ball.
No reason to think if Firkser doesn’t cough it up, that drive continues to move, even without Julio as hard as it is for some to believe.

I wouldn't call it crying. It's not unreasonable to think Julio might get a 'bit frustrated when he's not getting targeted at all. Even if it's just a screen play throw, you want to see him get involved. I love how our offense has looked, dont' get me wrong on that.
JJ2 is a vet... I would think 9-4 is more important than a few targets otherwise he is just a punk

All the more reason not to use him. A single player getting frustrated by a team winning and moving the ball, doesn’t deserve to get the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back