Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be curb stomping this team. Typical Titans though to let a struggling opponent to hang around.

Come on....we don't have our best and second best offensive player. These games are going to be a 'bit ugly until they come back. I'm proud of the way the team has played, especially the defense who is missing a lot at corner right now.

Why can't you just be happy?

I don't think anyone is -mad- at the offense right now. To say we'd like to see Julio at least get a screen pass isn't some crazy idea. I'm glad Tannehill isn't forcing throws, and I'm certainly glad to have that long drive there to end the half. I'd just like to see Julio get a screen pass to just get him involved in the offense, that's all. Nothing outrageous.
All I’m saying is it doesn’t make sense to ask for something that isn’t needed. Titans are moving the ball

Great freaking half. On the road against a decent team (I didn't say great, or even good, I said decent), and with all of our injuries we go in the locker room up 13-3 and get the ball after the half.

I'm happy.

All I’m saying is it doesn’t make sense to ask for something that isn’t needed. Titans are moving the ball

We've thrown a deep ball into double coverage to WB, we can afford a screen pass to Julio lol. Again, I'm happy with the offense so far. Don't confuse this as complaining, just would like Julio to get a catch even if it's a screen play, that's all.

We've thrown a deep ball into double coverage to WB, we can afford a screen pass to Julio lol. Again, I'm happy with the offense so far. Don't confuse this as complaining, just would like Julio to get a catch even if it's a screen play, that's all.
Hyphen wasnt what the play was designed for. THill rolls out of a broken pocket and just looks for someone on that play.
You know who also wasn’t open? Jones.

Vrabes is trying to keep him healthy. Prolly told Tanny before the game “DONT THROW IT TO JULIO!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back