Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steelers threw a 5 yard pass up the middle of the field with a 2 yard run after the catch in 1 second.
There was 5 seconds left on the clock on that last play. Or are you referring to a previous play?

Edit: I just rewound the game and see they added 2 seconds back on the clock after thet play over the middle. Clock read 6 sec, then changed back to 8 sec. WTF

Didn’t anyone on Tennessee coaching staff notice this notice? Thet can’t happen at the end of the game.p if it were to go down like that.

Offense is putrid. Has no clue how to use play action and screen passes. Horrible timing and rhythm to his play calling. Downing absolutely sucks.

I'm talking about the play where the clock went from 6 to 5 seconds. If that was clocked correctly, there is no field goal attempt.
I rewound and saw it, yup. They also fudged time on the play that started at 11 sec, when receiver fell down and TO was called at 6 sec, but it miraculously went backwards to 8.

I’ve never seen an offensive coordinator who won’t even attempt to pick up a 3rd and long in the NFL. He concedes after 2nd down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back