Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coaching staff clearly don't trust Levis with all the gimmick crap we called today and doing stupid draws on 2 critical 3rd downs. That's despite Levis' pretty solid showing. Coaching lost us the game...

of course the gutless 'neutered' and 'gelded' local nashville media won't go near the dumbed down vanilla play calling in the 4th qtr that gave the game to the steelers.... Vrabel truly is Fisher 2.0

The whole momentum of the game changed with that 3rd down run call before the half. It said meh we are just happy with 3 here....who needs TDs

What happen to scheming up shots down field like vs Atlanta? Was Vrabel and Kelly that scared a Pissburg? Play action seemed to be working but moved away from it.

What a complete letdown. Up 13-10 at the half and getting the ball to start the second half. Seriously thought we were going to win this.

This defense has really regressed. Had this awful Steelers offense backed up on their 8 yard line and they drive all the way downfield for a TD. Bowen should be relieved from his duties ASAP

I highly doubt that was the plan. I'm sure Hopkins on the crosser was the call, but he was bracketed, and Levis said "eff it, yolo."

Of course having a better 2nd option would be a good thing.
Yeah, I know. But as you said, a 2nd option would have made sense...

Every other team completes a quick slant against the Titans on that play.

What a complete letdown. Up 13-10 at the half and getting the ball to start the second half. Seriously thought we were going to win this.

This defense has really regressed. Had this awful Steelers offense backed up on their 8 yard line and they drive all the way downfield for a TD. Bowen should be relieved from his duties ASAP
that quick 3 and out to start the 3rd I knew vrabel was ready to give the pittsburgh the win....sad

"Will the Thrill" gave the Titans a shot to the end.

I better not see Tanny on the field while 8 is healthy.
No doubt, this live action is great experience for him. Let him learn, reload with weapons, fix the Oline and defense and maybe we can contend again next year.

The coaching and defense were pathetic this evening. Pickett was never under any kind of pressure and Pittsburgh's offensive line hasn't even been good this season. The play calls on the drive where the Titans nearly started at mid field with 4 minutes remaining were atrocious. I sincerely hope a new Coach is in place next season when the Titans have the 3rd most cap space to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back