Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They talked about how bad the Steelers offensive line is - 0 Titans sacks.

They talked about how bad the Steelers offense is - The scored easily when needed (and had a lot of misses and drops)

Some guy that hasn't scored in a year and a half scored the game winning touchdown.

Just typical Titans stuff... No matter the opponents weakness, they shine against the Titans.

And their offensive coordinator finally called a game for the first time on the field ever. He has never called a game from the pressbox.

Just not understanding why our defense has been so bad this year.

It is obvious that Vrabel does not trust his offensive line. And why should he. They are getting our qbs killed.

The titans have to address that at some point

It is obvious that Vrabel does not trust his offensive line. And why should he. They are getting our qbs killed.

The titans have to address that at some point
I agree but to what end on the lack of trust?
There are certain times and scores you don’t have much of a choice but to trust the OL and he’s kind of trusting them anyway even on handoffs.

I mentioned Bobby Slowik the other day, I completely forgot my fascination with Brian Flores. I'd kill to have to have a coach who, despite being incentivized to lose, chose to keep winning games. 1A and 1B for me really. Don't even know who'd be my third option.

Getting gashed by the run is by far and away the most disturbing part of this loss. Just like the Colts who controlled the game with the run. Not sure who is at fault in terms of DL or LBs..... I really think it has to do with DL scheme that is missing since Schwartz left... we aren't generating pressure and aren't stopping the run... a very very very bad problem.... did the players really get this much worse since last yr or is it coaching scheme???

Difference between winning franchises and pu$$yball anyway.
Many other teams seem very capable of using sidelines or the EZ with little to no issue.
if I recall, he handed off them let appx 15 seconds run off to :03 left. Seems they probably had time to spike it regardless.
Playing to not lose makes you lose. You try to get TD there, at least take shot to the endzone.

Correction, there were :25 seconds left when he called the spears run before half and on the 19. Most they all would have had to run is 18 yards.

assume the play took an exaggeratedly long 12 seconds and tackled in bounds, still :12 to get set and spike.

but alas, there was a TO as #3 of the half was called at :03 to kick the FG.

anybody notice al and herbstreet doing the sales job protecting matt canada (steelers OC) steeler fans think they issues on offense with dumbed down calls they need to head south to nashville and watch this team hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back