Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were only two throws that I thought were bad choices. One could have been a pick 6 outside. And the other Hopkins was sandwiched.

Outside of that, looked sharp to me.

The last two drives did not go like clockwork and that was disappointing, but they were not total failures.

One thing I have never liked is Vrabel's insistence on a 3rd down scat back when Henry has shown he is more than capable of taking a screen to the house.

He is in love with it, but it didn't work the first time we had one, or this time.

I'd rather the defense always worry about Henry.

Wish we would have thrown one up to Hopkins at the end of the final drive and see if he could Moss someone, something he’s done his whole career.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I have never liked is Vrabel's insistence on a 3rd down scat back when Henry has shown he is more than capable of taking a screen to the house.

He is in love with it, but it didn't work the first time we had one, or this time.

I'd rather the defense always worry about Henry.

Yeah. I don't get the spears love. I see absolutely nothing special there.

I saw a clip of Vrabel taking "selfies" with fans during the pregame, what an embarrassment this guy has turned out to be. I have zero confidence in a head coach who personally partakes in social media. College coaches maybe can get away with it but not in the pros. It shows a lack of focus, there must be a thousand other things he should be checking and rechecking to prepare for game time. I can't stand the guy anymore and he looks like he is just going through the motions. What is it about the Belichik coaching tree? It has to be one of the worst coaching tree's in sports history.

I am disappointed that our defense had 0 sacks and 0 turnovers against a poor offensive line. They played well enough to win but for what we are paying the defensive line we should get at least 1 sack.

I am disappointed that our defense had 0 sacks and 0 turnovers against a poor offensive line. They played well enough to win but for what we are paying the defensive line we should get at least 1 sack.
Gave up too many 3rd down conversions too.
lot of missed tackles.
It all added up to a not so good game by the D and match with an awful Offense, the game really looks worse for the D performance.

Honestly, with this o line Tannehill has looked like Mariota all season- he has the “I’ve been beat all to hell for 2 years” yips.
Obviously, there is a lot that has to be done to right this ship, but it looks like they have a QB if they can keep him healthy. Shed some salary, get busy in free agency, draft well, and fix the coaching blunders.
not happening while vrable is HC

Yup driving down field before the half. Had a clear opportunity to go up 7 at halftime and then turn around and get the ball back to start the half.

That was such a weird conservative call to run Spears there.

We should have won that game and had the Steelers booing Matt Canada and Pickett all night long. Just look like a totally different team on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back