Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole momentum of the game changed with that 3rd down run call before the half. It said meh we are just happy with 3 here....who needs TDs
Spears should have had that TD the play before.
Levis to the wrong shoulder though and spears turned to try running backwards.

What a complete letdown. Up 13-10 at the half and getting the ball to start the second half. Seriously thought we were going to win this.

This defense has really regressed. Had this awful Steelers offense backed up on their 8 yard line and they drive all the way downfield for a TD. Bowen should be relieved from his duties ASAP
Crazy how bad this defense is. Can't be trusted whether it's 4th and 1 or 4th and 26.

We knew the secondary was horrible. But now they can't stop the run or get pressure either.

The coaching and defense were pathetic this evening. Pickett was never under any kind of pressure and Pittsburgh's offensive line hasn't even been good this season. The play calls on the drive where the Titans nearly started at mid field with 4 minutes remaining were atrocious. I sincerely hope a new Coach is in place next season when the Titans have the 3rd most cap space to spend.
Ben Johnson!

Please. Vrabs will never sniff the SB as a head coach. Rex Ryan2.0.
I agree it's time Ran has a talk with Amy, sorry but it might be time to let the boy toy go Mrs. Amy. His own ego and unwillingness to change his scheme on the fly if needed during the season will prevent him from ever finding success.

They talked about how bad the Steelers offensive line is - 0 Titans sacks.

They talked about how bad the Steelers offense is - The scored easily when needed (and had a lot of misses and drops)

Some guy that hasn't scored in a year and a half scored the game winning touchdown.

Just typical Titans stuff... No matter the opponents weakness, they shine against the Titans.

"Will the Thrill" gave the Titans a shot to the end.

I better not see Tanny on the field while 8 is healthy.
Honestly, with this o line Tannehill has looked like Mariota all season- he has the “I’ve been beat all to hell for 2 years” yips.
Obviously, there is a lot that has to be done to right this ship, but it looks like they have a QB if they can keep him healthy. Shed some salary, get busy in free agency, draft well, and fix the coaching blunders.

The coaching and defense were pathetic this evening. Pickett was never under any kind of pressure and Pittsburgh's offensive line hasn't even been good this season. The play calls on the drive where the Titans nearly started at mid field with 4 minutes remaining were atrocious. I sincerely hope a new Coach is in place next season when the Titans have the 3rd most cap space to spend.
What’s wrong with the pass rush? Are they being used to help block because the rest of the line is weak?

Crazy how bad this defense is. Can't be trusted whether it's 4th and 1 or 4th and 26.

We knew the secondary was horrible. But now they can't stop the run or get pressure either.
I’m curious about the pressure if the game plan was actually keeping Pickett from running. Titans do that against Lamar Jackson where they almost don’t go for sacks but spread out more to prevent a running lane.
Pickett isn’t LJ good at RB but he does have some wheels.

I’m curious about the pressure of the game plan was actually keeping Pickett from running. Titans do that against Lamar Jackson where they almost don’t go for sacks but spread out more to prevent a running lane.
I could see that if he was burning the D with his legs. But he showed no threat of running. He's the kind of QB you knock around and make him scared. Hell he was off target a lot even without pressure. A couple of good hits/sacks would have made a big difference.

I’m curious about the pressure if the game plan was actually keeping Pickett from running. Titans do that against Lamar Jackson where they almost don’t go for sacks but spread out more to prevent a running lane.
Dumb coaching plan if true. He had hurt ribs he wasn’t running anywhere.

I could see that if he was burning the D with his legs. But he showed no threat of running. He's the kind of QB you knock around and make him scared. Hell he was off target a lot even without pressure. A couple of good hits/sacks would have made a big difference.
Not saying I agree with the strategy and Vrabel definitely doesn’t give a f what any normal thinking fan might suggest considering some of those calls tonight.
I also thought Pickett was playing hurt. Can’t recall what was injured.

Not saying I agree with the strategy and Vrabel definitely doesn’t give a f what any normal thinking fan might suggest considering some of those calls tonight.
I also thought Pickett was playing hurt. Can’t recall what was injured.
Ribs. So obviously our defense doesn’t pressure him at all….

Honestly, with this o line Tannehill has looked like Mariota all season- he has the “I’ve been beat all to hell for 2 years” yips.
Obviously, there is a lot that has to be done to right this ship, but it looks like they have a QB if they can keep him healthy. Shed some salary, get busy in free agency, draft well, and fix the coaching blunders.
Agreed. I've been a big supporter of Tannehill...but he seems to have lost his poise for what ever reason. Time to hand it over to the young guy. Let Levis take his lumps the rest of the season. Draft and off-season with a lot of cap to work with gives Ran a chance to reload and see what he's really got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back