Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup driving down field before the half. Had a clear opportunity to go up 7 at halftime and then turn around and get the ball back to start the half.

That was such a weird conservative call to run Spears there.

We should have won that game and had the Steelers booing Matt Canada and Pickett all night long. Just look like a totally different team on the road.
I agree. That call made me wonder if we were really trying to win the game. Running Spears behind our weak ass left side when we need 6 yards.

That's what makes losing this game so frustrating. This game was lost because of incompetence not because the other team is better.

Nut up coaches ...

this game was lost because our roster, overall, is terrible. we have patchwork players taking real reps in basically every position group except IDL.

people calling for jobs and such are not looking at the reality of the situation and seem to have inflated expectations for what this season was about to be.

we should just be happy the rookie qb seems to be a hit. take our lumps and continue to build next year. (100m in cap space is gonna be nice)

LET THE QB LEARN THE SYSTEM AND STAY IN IT. for the love of god if we start doing this rotating coach/OC shit again and ruin levis too im gonna be so pissed.

overall im happy with how tim kelly has called games this year. 2nd quarter of this game was conservative BS but they were also teeing off on the OL. no need to get too high or too low on wins/losses, this season is all about development of the young guys (especially levis)

we're all in here talking about how good he looks so all going according to plan
Don’t disagree. What you’re describing is subtle tanking while not getting the QB injured.

we ALL know this team isn’t sniffing the playoffs. But we should be able to win games like last night rather than simply throw in the towel with zero chance of success play calling.

Don’t disagree. What you’re describing is subtle tanking while not getting the QB injured.

we ALL know this team isn’t sniffing the playoffs. But we should be able to win games like last night rather than simply throw in the towel with zero chance of success play calling.
I was pretty real disappointed with the two O plays ran needing 4 yds. We have a big back for that. 2 downs knowing we going for it… weakness

I was pretty real disappointed with the two O plays ran needing 4 yds. We have a big back for that. 2 downs knowing we going for it… weakness
Yeah me too. We could have won that game. It’s an insult to me as a long time paying fan we mailed this one in. No other way to explain the play calling.

Re-watched game… was impressed how Radunz played and just as amazed at how bad Dillard looked again

love the fact that Levis was able to lead us down the field at the end of both halfs and put us in scoring position

I can’t wait until we get Levis a real OL and more speed at the WR position… need that WR to take the top off.

Re-watched game… was impressed how Radunz played and just as amazed at how bad Dillard looked again

love the fact that Levis was able to lead us down the field at the end of both halfs and put us in scoring position

I can’t wait until we get Levis a real OL and more speed at the WR position… need that WR to take the top off.
Yup. Dillard I purposefully looked at… trash game.

Play calling was bad. But we need some sort of a secondary. They make the stop on 3rd down the game is over. It's sad our CB room is several late round picks and undrafted free agents. I'll give Edmonds a pass for a week because he just got traded here.

Play calling was bad. But we need some sort of a secondary. They make the stop on 3rd down the game is over. It's sad our CB room is several late round picks and undrafted free agents. I'll give Edmonds a pass for a week because he just got traded here.
McCreary and SMB were both out. Fulton and Hooker played decent, but Molden, Avery, Edmunds and Garror got handled. I’d really like to see Mike Brown at safety. He looked good before he got hurt.

If WE can see it, how bad does it look to his peers and coaching staff?
The coaching staff from HC down to position coaches is this teams problem

The hiring within, hiring Vrabel buddies has set us up for failure. It appears Vrabel is in over his head.

was it just as funny the second time when Wheezy KO'd himself and had 2 carts and an ambulance... but he was in the training room and walking around once the game was over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back