Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good things from this game is that we secured the #1 seed and we kept it interesting for the Chiefs and their fans. Had we blown out Houston it wouldn't hurt KC and their fans so much. That game had to hurt for KC and their fans so bad.

Oh well, fuck them.

The only good things from this game is that we secured the #1 seed and we kept it interesting for the Chiefs and their fans. Had we blown out Houston it wouldn't hurt KC and their fans so much. That game had to hurt for KC and their fans so bad.

Oh well, **** them.
Agreed.

I wanted to say big congrats to Julio Jones for getting his first touchdown in the season finale! Looked really good on his routes today! Hopefully it carries into the postseason.

Looked like it was gonna be a blow out, shoulda known the Texans would make it interesting.

To make things even sweeter the stupid colts lost LOL

Colts being eliminated would be absolutely hilarious after the drubbing they took from JAX of all teams. So I guess we want PIT to win? Yuck. That didn’t feel right even typing that.

Oh well, **** them.

We also saw Tanny in an extremely high leverage situation, which the whole game was, but the guy made a game saving play.

I am very confident in Tanny. We will not lose the Superbowl because of him.

Colts being eliminated would be absolutely hilarious after the drubbing they took from JAX of all teams. So I guess we want PIT to win? Yuck. That didn’t feel right even typing that.
I’m rooting for the chargers.

I guess NE could still fall out if they lose too.

It's rarely easy playing the cows.

Many of the talking heads will point to the second half this week and say the Titans don't deserve the bye.

And I hope it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back