Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to have two weeks of the Titans being able to rest and bring Henry back with fresh legs. Now can watch the talking heads ignore the Titans while they get healthy and the rest of the AFC beats up on each other.
R.66111bcb659265ec495bdd32c2025b2e

I always tell myself to never be disappointed when my team wins.

Still, the second half today was disappointing. But we have to say that the Titans controlled a well played first half and they are the #1 seed in the AFC. So something must have been done right so far this season.

The bye gives them the extra week for everyone to recover. Henry gets two more weeks to prepare to return to action. The team is reminded that they will have to play well and not get complacent in the playoffs. Who knows how this postseason plays out?

Titan up. You have to be in it to win it and the Titans are in it.

I have to say I'd pick the Steelers over the Ravens or Colts for a spot in the playoffs.

Thinking about disappointment that the Titans did not come out in the second half and continue the blowout of the Texans, it has to be really miserable to be a Colt fan today.

I have to say I'd pick the Steelers over the Ravens or Colts for a spot in the playoffs.

Thinking about disappointment that the Titans did not come out in the second half and continue the blowout of the Texans, it has to be really miserable to be a Colt fan today.
F all phonie phans RITP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back