Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
kasey-studdard-and-vince-young.jpg

vince invited the OL to a dance
Wow, that is a memory I would rather forget LOL....

wish we hadnt won that game vs miami!
"That's loser mentality"

My buddy is a Miami fan and was chirping me all week leading up to that game, expected them to break the record for points scored...lol

I by no means want this team to lose but it's obvious we are not a good team...a high draft means a high draft pick in all rounds...which means not having to trade up and trade away picks we could use at other positions. We could trade down with a QB needy team, recoup the 3rd we don't have.

"That's loser mentality"

My buddy is a Miami fan and was chirping me all week leading up to that game, expected them to break the record for points scored...lol

I by no means want this team to lose but it's obvious we are not a good team...a high draft means a high draft pick in all rounds...which means not having to trade up and trade away picks we could use at other positions. We could trade down with a QB needy team, recoup the 3rd we don't have.
I mean... It would be different if we were sitting above the #10 spot. But one spot could be the difference between getting Marvin Harrison Jr or the top guard of our choice.

"That's loser mentality"

yeah cause of all the times the Titans have been able to trade down in the past

Titans are the team trading up to get guys that would have been there anyways

There is a difference between "loser mentality " and been smart '

If I'm in the streets and 3 guys start fighting me I could stay in there and possible get kill or run away and come back with my friends later on to make it a even fight.

Why win a battle knowing you will lose the war.

There is a difference between "loser mentality " and been smart '

If I'm in the streets and 3 guys start fighting me I could stay in there and possible get kill or run away and come back with my friends later on to make it a even fight.

Why win a battle knowing you will lose the war.
You play to win the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back