Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, but still not as reliable as Eddie IMO....
I guess that wasn’t really what I was saying.

he’s more than reliable enough that any guy on their couch knows to just pick a run play to Henry on “and 1” you will most likely convert.

unfortunately the lack of d1ck that Vrabel has, allows him to pick gadget plays, handoffs to a RB not nearly as successfully established in such a situation, or 20 yard passing routes.

and honestly, I’d have to look up EG27’s rate

2 Super Bowls though.
Just like any other fan base, if you help the team win, no one cares if they kill people, dogs, their pregnant gf, beats their kids, wife, gfs, lead Ponzi schemes, by prostitutes while sex trafficking.

winning the SB is what fans care about.

Just like any other fan base, if you help the team win, no one cares if they kill people, dogs, their pregnant gf, beats their kids, wife, gfs, lead Ponzi schemes, by prostitutes while sex trafficking.

winning the SB is what fans care about.
I am not defending their personal life choices.
I am on the other hand interested in my team winning a Super Bowl sometime in my lifetime.
If that makes me just like any other fan. Well it is what it is.

I guess that wasn’t really what I was saying.

he’s more than reliable enough that any guy on their couch knows to just pick a run play to Henry on “and 1” you will most likely convert.

unfortunately the lack of d1ck that Vrabel has, allows him to pick gadget plays, handoffs to a RB not nearly as successfully established in such a situation, or 20 yard passing routes.

and honestly, I’d have to look up EG27’s rate

Agreed on current options.

TBH, I do not scour the web for past statistics....just go off of my memory. I just remember not worrying about EG losing 5 yards on 3rd and 2 (in his prime, that pretty much seemed to be a lock). That said, I may be totally wrong on the stats here....

Agreed on current options.

TBH, I do not scour the web for past statistics....just go off of my memory. I just remember not worrying about EG losing 5 yards on 3rd and 2 (in his prime, that pretty much seemed to be a lock). That said, I may be totally wrong on the stats here....
I think you are confusing Henry with Chris Johnson…

I am not defending their personal life choices.
I am on the other hand interested in my team winning a Super Bowl sometime in my lifetime.
If that makes me just like any other fan. Well it is what it is.
I have my lines but mostly don’t care.
If the legal system doesn’t punish the guy to the point it removes him from football, obviously society doesn’t really care and I’m all for a SB.
McNair wasn’t squeaky clean by a long shot. Loved the guy. Warren Moon similarly.

team battled and competed... vrable is so full of bovine scatology

why no big plays on O today mike?

big drop early. have to protect QB and get open quicker

I think you are confusing Henry with Chris Johnson…

No, CJ was worse (most definitely), but Henry was not as reliable as EG either per my memory IMO. All of that said, as I mentioned earlier Henry is still a HOF back in my opinion (as is EG...why he is not there boggles my mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back