Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, CJ was worse (most definitely), but Henry was not as reliable as EG either per my memory IMO. All of that said, as I mentioned earlier Henry is still a HOF back in my opinion (as is EG...why he is not there boggles my mind).
I hesitate to argue because there is a danger that your perception will be that I don’t think EG was great. I love EG, but he’s no Derrick Henry. George probably would be in the Hall if he played for certain other teams. Henry would be the biggest star in the league if he played for certain other teams. Henry is a generational talent. Eddie was a really good running back.

I hesitate to argue because there is a danger that your perception will be that I don’t think EG was great. I love EG, but he’s no Derrick Henry. George probably would be in the Hall if he played for certain other teams. Henry would be the biggest star in the league if he played for certain other teams. Henry is a generational talent. Eddie was a really good running back.

I agree with that, but my comparison is limited to short yard situations. EG, by my memory, was much more reliable. No argument that Henry is the overall better talent here.

For what ?
Sorry what. I watched like 2 quarters and he was the only one i cheered for cause he made plays.

Vrabs is getting disillussioned. Used to be a straight talker but for these past 2 years he's a shit plasterter of a HC. Fills in the cracks but the holes are still noticeable and tries to convince everyone he's done a good job.

I recorded the game. Watched it in record time. Fast forward through commercials and most of the Texans offensive snaps.
I saw a less than average team beat up a terrible team with a non existent offensive line, less than stellar defensive line, bad secondary and the rest of the team is just bad

Last edited by a moderator:
I recorded the game. Watched it in record time. Fast forward through commercials and most of the Texans offensive snaps.
I saw a less than average team beat up a terrible team with a non existent offensive line, less than stellar offensive line, bad secondary and the rest of the team is just bad
I feel like your DVR just got broken recording that mess.

So are the Titans players partying in Houston or heading back to Nashville for New Years?
kasey-studdard-and-vince-young.jpg

vince invited the OL to a dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back