Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Titans will have a top 10 draft pick. what will they do with it?”
Center-or-Centre_27c5571306.jpg

Looking around at the screens, looks like not too much to watch. Ravens have taken over the Dolphin game. Jacksonville and Indy seem to be on the way to winning, as do the Bears (on the local screen). At least my fantasy team is winning today, BUT, it is for the 5th place title LOL...

So meaningless weekend overall here apparently.

Rams vs Giants is pretty good.

Remember that Henry guy the titans have?
Used to be that you just line up, give him the ball and he gets the 1 yard like 85% of the time.
Those were the days though, now titans gotta try cute gadget s**t, handoffs to spears (nothing against him but seriously, 85%!!!)

Actually, TBH, Henry has not always been as reliable on the short yardage stuff as I had seen in the past (Eddie George....actually also DeMarco Murray....why Henry could not break the starting lineup for his first couple of years in the league) IMO.

He is a great back and hopefully a future HOF guy, but his game (in his prime) was pretty "hit and miss"....either a 5 yard loss or a 99 yard TD.

He has actually gotten better at the short yardage plays over the past year or so (as his "home run" abilities have diminished), but he still is not as good at this as EG 27 was in his prime IMO.

It's been all about draft position for a considerable amount of time. There should be a run on quarterbacks early on leaving the Titans with an Elite LT prospect.

Actually, TBH, Henry has not always been as reliable on the short yardage stuff as I had seen in the past (Eddie George....actually also DeMarco Murray....why Henry could not break the starting lineup for his first couple of years in the league) IMO.

He is a great back and hopefully a future HOF guy, but his game (in his prime) was pretty "hit and miss"....either a 5 yard loss or a 99 yard TD.

He has actually gotten better at the short yardage plays over the past year or so (as his "home run" abilities have diminished), but he still is not as good at this as EG 27 was in his prime IMO.
Since he jumped in as starter from Murray, he’s been well over 80%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back