Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of those QB’s were 32 when they were traded?

Palmer is prob the only one who was close to that age.

Eagles tried to trade Foles for draft picks and couldn’t do it. Redskins tried to trade Cousins and couldn’t. It’s not as common as you make it seem especially considering they’ll have to pay him $27 million this year and sign him long term. Jimmy G was on a rookie deal for a year.

Smith was already 32. Palmer was as well. Bradford was 30 I think. It's not common, but starting QB trades aren't common anyways, since most teams can't affird to trade a starting QB. I mean the Titans gave up a 4th rounder for him in the 1st place when he was coming off an injury plagued year. That itself should give you a good idea how valuable starting QBs can be.

Smith was already 32. Palmer was as well. Bradford was 30 I think. It's not common, but starting QB trades aren't common anyways, since most teams can't affird to trade a starting QB. I mean the Titans gave up a 4th rounder for him in the 1st place when he was coming off an injury plagued year. That itself should give you a good idea how valuable starting QBs can be.

We gave up a 4th because Miami was eating most of his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back