Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? We have the same record as San Fran, and we beat them. Is there another measure that you look at before the head-to-head to determine the position?

Gunny said:
gee you'd think head to head would be, it determines who is the better team between them.
I can sort of see why they don't go by head-to-head.
It's not how you did against one team , but how you did against the league.

If you have the same record as another team which played weaker teams than you, then they need more help than you.

According to the article, San Fran does pick behind us.

1. Houston, 2. New Orleans, 3. Tennessee

Even though I'm a huge Texas Longhorn fan, I want Vince Young as a Titan.

He may declare for the draft anyway....

TJ

Dang, my bad...we beat San Fran, I forgot how much we stunk it up before we put some TD's up and won the game.....

Didn't that happen to us with the Raiders last year...lost to them, and they picked ahead of us....

Head to head does not come into play. The Titans pick third because their strength of schedule is worse than the teams they are tied with.

We have to get the quarterback of the future picking this high, even if we have to trade up with Houston to get Leinart - assuming Chow thinks he is worth it.

Houston would draft Reggie Bush and every report I've heard has the Saints picking Leinart. Benching Brooks was the sign that he's gone in N.O.

According to draft rankings I have seen, there is no one who fits our needs worth picking at #3 except Bush or Leinart. Maybe picking #3 sucks for the Titans???? Will they have to reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back