Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
titanduck77 said:
I think we will take hawk at #3 he's a beast. I really dont see anyone really wanting to trade with us except the jets to either grab young if he comes out or deangelo or lawrence marouny or the packers to take hawk.

I hope hawk comes to tennessee next year. I think that would fix alot of our problems especially our running defence problems. I think mcnair will come back and we will sign a vet wide out. We could draft Lendal in the second. I think he would fit our old eddie george straight up running offence and go back to our old winning ways. I say we release williams and vinny fuller starts there next year along next to lamont. We sign KVB to a long term deal and our d-line will be set. We could possibly pick up a lt or rt in the free agency and we would go back to our winning ways.

It will take more than Hawk to fix our problems on D, hell if Jimmy boy is still here he would suck the testosterone right out of Hawk anyways.

super_titan said:
It will take more than Hawk to fix our problems on D, hell if Jimmy boy is still here he would suck the testosterone right out of Hawk anyways.

that could be true

honestly, I don't think LB is our biggest weakness on D

there's some good talent available in this draft at LB

everybody talked about DJ like they are AJ and how'd that turn out

What's a bigger weakness on D? Safety I'm guessing? Maybe true, but there's no Shawn Taylor or Roy Williams this year.

Hawk is DJ with more toughness.

GLinks said:
I've already said just that in a few other threads. We're the best trading partner for Houston. The Jets are the best trading partner for US.

of course there the best trading partner, there one spot behind the titans.:winker:

Say Texans take Young, NO takes Lein.....

titan west said:
of course there the best trading partner, there one spot behind the titans.:winker:

If Bush were to Fall to us at #3, I wonder if we could trade down with the Jets allowing them to take Bush, Make them take Volek off our hands for a total of their second this year and a conditional 2/3 Next year... Leaving us wide open for 'Brick or Hawk at #4 and giving us two 2nd's this year to take which ever we don't take at 4 plus a QB/S!!!

I know sounds a little Madden esq, but roll it around, let it sink in... and get back at me.... er I mean to me. :))

Makes good sense for both teams... plus they could throw in... I'll stop there.

Bobo said:
What's a bigger weakness on D? Safety I'm guessing? Maybe true, but there's no Shawn Taylor or Roy Williams this year.

Hawk is DJ with more toughness.

RW31? He sucks. He's just a guy who ruins players career with his terrible tackling. There is a reason he's done so many horse collar tackles, and it isn't because he was in front of the guy in position.

My point was there probably isn't a S that will get drafted high like he was (#8).

I'd take him over anything we've got (he doesn't suck ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back