Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be a terrible decision but I'm absolutely pumped!!

bro as compared to what? Riding In with AJ, Reynolds and a senior bowl stand out?

windows don’t stay open very long in the NFL; our division is garbage for now - this was the time to make the move , draft picks arnt helping this offense at this very minute window ; Julio will though. Let’s goooooo baby

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh yeah I bet he’s hyped. He’s been recruiting hard. But just imagine how happy Derrick is. Teams aren’t going to be able to stack the box anymore. He might run for 3K next year.
Truth, this should help Henry out plenty. Hopefully we air it out a little more this year now, our offense is going to be even more fun to watch now

Falcons get the Titans 2022 64th pick :)

Man, I'm so damn happy about this. Stayed out the Julio talk, because I didn't think we had a chance at him.

Great trade. We have weaponized.

However, our history is littered with failed WR and our system currently doesn't support two WR. So we have a lot of hurdles to overcome. It's the right move for all the obvious reasons. Our time is now, we had to weaponize, we needed a WR, we have the right QB to throw it deep.

But here is the laundry list.

Randy Moss
Webster Slaughter
Andre Johnson
Carl Pickens
Eric Moulds
Nate Washington

This list is pathetic because it's basically a graveyard. Just sayin. They come and die here. No wide Receiver in our history has EVER made it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll be interested to see if we are taking on the entire contract.

All that being said; the best part of this trade is that this isn’t a rental. He will be here for multiple seasons.
I doubt Atlanta pays anything. I'm curious to see if he restructures.

No doubt in my mind whatsoever, if our defense can slightly hold up, we are going to the SB with this offense.

It's crazy what 1 player can do to an offense. I wasn't too excited about the offense before this trade, but this trade has just made this an all star offense.

What a fucking day to be a Titans fan.

Surprising news. I read the Titans were in the mix but never believed it would actually happen.

AJ Brown gets a threat on the other side to take some attention off, plus a really good veteran to learn from. Not to mention what it does for Henry.

We were all hoping the big deals would be on the defensive side, but I'd argue that adding Jones probably makes more of an overall impact than any defensive player would have.

Great trade. We have weaponized.

However, our history is littered with failed WR and our system currently doesn't support two WR. So we have a lot of hurdles to overcome. It's the right move for all the obvious reasons. Our time is now, we had to weaponize, we needed a WR, we have the right QB to throw it deep.

But here is the laundry list.

Randy Moss
Webster Slaughter
Andre Johnson
Carl Pickens
Eric Moulds
Nate Washington

This list is pathetic because it's basically a graveyard. Just sayin. They come and die here. No wide Receiver in our history has EVER made it.
Most of those guys were just riding out their last few years in the league to cash a check.

Nate Washington had a decent few years and was never a superstar to begin with.

Either way, can't really judge how a player will work out based on the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back