Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever said records don't matter is talking shit. If youve got the mvp on your team your team has done well.

How could you not want henry to get 2k this year or mvp. He's the best player on our team and deserves to get all the recognition he can get. All this pish about Id rather my team do well is bollocks. We got 11 wins because of our 2k runner last year. I'm pretty sure Henry would rather have a SB ring than an mvp accolade but as a titans fan I want the best players on my team and them to get what they've earned.

Except for you apparently:

So you're saying he hasn't been more effective, but he's absolutely been off to a better start than last year.....

I can't even process that level of stupidity.

You do realize you can be JUST AS EFFECTIVE and you wouldn’t be MORE EFFECTIVE. Can’t believe that had to be explained…

Statistically he is absolutely off to a better start than last year. His effectiveness is about the same. Idk how else to break this down for you. Keep up with the insults though. That’s all you’ve got now.

I don't know how many times it must be said that I never once said that losing Jonnu affected our rushing attack this year. Not even a single sentence about that. You brought up the rushing attack this year vs last year "not missing a beat." I just mentioned how wrong you were. Whether or not that has anything to do with Jonnu is anyone's guess. But I never said that, or even insinuated that.

Secondly, Jonnu missed 1 game in 2020. The Browns game. And Henry rushed 15 times for 60 yards.... Congrats on being wrong and looking dumb yet again. One would think you'd get tired of digging these holes, but you keep going in deeper. Just take the L dude.

Sign Jonnu to a $50 million contract and instantly upgrade your running game .3 yards per carry! He’s the blocking King!!!

You would think someone who is a titans fan and actually followed the team would know that Jonnu was hurt almost the entire 2nd half last season. He missed one game but was continually playing limited snaps because of his injury. Keep talking though.

Sign Jonnu to a $50 million contract and instantly upgrade your running game .3 yards per carry! He’s the blocking King!!!

You would think someone who is a titans fan and actually followed the team would know that Jonnu was hurt almost the entire 2nd half last season. He missed one game but was continually playing limited snaps because of his injury. Keep talking though.

You would think someone who says things like they are a fact would look it up before they posted it. Jonnu's snap percentage was virtually the same from the first half of the season to the 2nd half. Again, you're an idiot. You've been wrong about literally every thing you have posted. Please stop posting. It's sad at this point.

You would think someone who says things like they are a fact would look it up before they posted it. Jonnu's snap percentage was virtually the same from the first half of the season to the 2nd half. Again, you're an idiot. You've been wrong about literally every thing you have posted. Please stop posting. It's sad at this point.
Julio
Julio
Julio

You do realize you can be JUST AS EFFECTIVE and you wouldn’t be MORE EFFECTIVE. Can’t believe that had to be explained

Statistically he is absolutely off to a better start than last year. His effectiveness is about the same. Idk how else to break this down for you. Keep up with the insults though. That’s all you’ve got now.

Yeah that isn't what you said. You literally said he was having a better year. And 2 posts before you said he wasn't more effective... So he's having a better year, but he isn't more effective...... Right.....

Lmao!!! Ok we found Jonnu’s burner account. That’s the only explanation for this.

Yeah that isn't what you said. You literally said he was having a better year. And 2 posts before you said he wasn't more effective... So he's having a better year, but he isn't more effective...... Right.....

You can be just as effective but have more success due to more opportunities. Pretty amazing, huh?

Jonnu was playing damn near 90% of snaps the first quarter of the season. Then he fell to about 75% of snaps the rest of the way.

But sure… whatever JonnuCarp says :biglaugh:

This is my last post on this because this silly argument has gone on way too long. But so far we have Dman saying the following:

I said losing Jonnu was affecting our rushing attack this year (a lie).

Our rushing attack hasn't missed a beat (arguable at best, but honestly a lie)

Henry did better when Jonnu was out (a lie).

Henry was getting no MVP considerstion at the same time last year (a lie).

I'm sure there's more I missed. Dude just can't stop digging his hole. So I'm just gonna end it to save him more embarrassment, to save my sanity, and to save the board from having to read anymore of this.

ec7f472c7c83c41121fdb21db42ed1a4.jpg

Do you mean put it together as a pro bowl caliber player? Because for someone taken at 100 in his class, started off on a run first team, Jonnu has put together a solid career so far. Jared Cook has had several very good seasons as well.
I'm not saying either of them are poor players. However they both showed flashes/upside that made me think they could be elite tight ends. However they have both been mostly afterthoughts throughout their careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back