Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn’t averaging 5 YPC at this point last year either lol cmon y’all. You know Derrick heats up as the years goes on.

The argument isn’t that he’s been more effective. It’s that our run game hasn’t missed Jonnu Smith like this bozo is claiming

Again, never claimed that. You are the one that said "our running hasn't missed a beat." All I've done is point out that this statement is not truthful.

He wasn’t averaging 5 YPC at this point last year either lol cmon y’all. You know Derrick heats up as the years goes on.

The argument isn’t that he’s been more effective. It’s that our run game hasn’t missed Jonnu Smith like this bozo is claiming
This response has nothing to do with what I just said, but I'll let you two carry on. God speed.

So... I'm glad the Titans traded for Julio. I think Sunday was a good step forward. I don't think what Julio does in September and October is as important as what he does in December and January. We need him and Tanny to continue to build chemistry.

Again, never claimed that. You are the one that said "our running hasn't missed a beat." All I've done is point out that this statement is not truthful.

It is though lol. You’re trying to act like .3 yards per carry is some mountainous difference from last year to this year.

This response has nothing to do with what I just said, but I'll let you two carry on. God speed.

Yeah you definitely didn’t mention Henry’s YPC in what you said. And you definitely didn’t say you hoped it was 5 YPC. Definitely didn’t happen. And I definitely didn’t respond to that in my post.

Yeah you definitely didn’t mention Henry’s YPC in what you said. And you definitely didn’t say you hoped it was 5 YPC. Definitely didn’t happen. And I definitely didn’t respond to that in my post.
meme.jpg

It is though lol. You’re trying to act like .3 yards per carry is some mountainous difference from last year to this year.

It is fairly significant, if you're saying we "haven't missed a beat."

2. You're acting like it's a forgone conclusion that he finishes the year like he did last year. At this point in time, he's a full yard off last year's ypc average. Maybe he he does. I certainly hope so. But until that time, you certainly can't categorize our rushing attack as "not missing a beat." By every measure, we haven't been as productive as last year rushing the ball.

He wasn’t in consideration. Do the guys who wrote those articles have an MVP vote?

Where Henry finished in MVP voting is completely irrelevant. That isn't what you said at all. You said he wasn't in MVP consideration in week 7. Clearly he was. Even Vegas had him top 6 in odds to win it. I don't think anyone who had an MVP vote cast their vote for anyone in week 7. If Henry receives no votes again this year, will he still be "in consideration" for MVP right now?

Again, you're trying to change the narrative when you say something that is completely wrong. At least you're consistent.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is fairly significant, if you're saying we "haven't missed a beat."

2. You're acting like it's a forgone conclusion that he finishes the year like he did last year. At this point in time, he's a full yard off last year's ypc average. Maybe he he does. I certainly hope so. But until that time, you certainly can't categorize our rushing attack as "not missing a beat." By every measure, we haven't been as productive as last year rushing the ball.

“By every measure”

you are literally pointing to ONE statistic lol. He’s ahead of last years numbers in A LOT of other measures.

Where Henry finished in MVP voting is completely irrelevant. That isn't what you said at all. You said he wasn't in MVP consideration in week 7. Clearly he was. Even Vegas had him top 6 in odds to win it.

Again, trying to change the narrative when you say something that is completely wrong.

It isn’t wrong lol just because a couple people wrote an article doesn’t mean he was in the conversation for MVP.

You could literally ask any football fan if Henry is off to a better start than he was last year and it wouldn’t even be close. It’s not even up for debate. He is absolutely off to a better start than he was last year.

Jonnu Smith…. The blocking king!!

Poor Derrick is only at 4.5 YPC instead of 4.8. Let’s not mention the fact that when Jonnu went down with injury Derrick actually improved last year.

Bur clearly we aren’t letting facts get in the way of argument here. That would just be silly.

It isn’t wrong lol just because a couple people wrote an article doesn’t mean he was in the conversation for MVP.

You could literally ask any football fan if Henry is off to a better start than he was last year and it wouldn’t even be close. It’s not even up for debate. He is absolutely off to a better start than he was last year.

Except for you apparently:

The argument isn’t that he’s been more effective.
It’s that our run game hasn’t missed Jonnu Smith like this bozo is claiming

So you're saying he hasn't been more effective, but he's absolutely been off to a better start than last year.....

I can't even process that level of stupidity.

Jonnu Smith…. The blocking king!!

Poor Derrick is only at 4.5 YPC instead of 4.8. Let’s not mention the fact that when Jonnu went down with injury Derrick actually improved last year.

Bur clearly we aren’t letting facts get in the way of argument here. That would just be silly.

I don't know how many times it must be said that I never once said that losing Jonnu affected our rushing attack this year. Not even a single sentence about that. You brought up the rushing attack this year vs last year "not missing a beat." I just mentioned how wrong you were. Whether or not that has anything to do with Jonnu is anyone's guess. But I never said that, or even insinuated that.

Secondly, Jonnu missed 1 game in 2020. The Browns game. And Henry rushed 15 times for 60 yards.... Congrats on being wrong and looking dumb yet again. One would think you'd get tired of digging these holes, but you keep going in deeper. Just take the L dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back