Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Holy Cow! Dual threats (yet to be determined), to our TE situation sucks ass compared to last year, to BDH has lost an inch on his very obviously big dick….. I dunno. Not buying fellas either way!

Are we arguing over historical rushing seasons now? Lawd have mercy on my soul. Thought it was more about good to average TE…. Did not someone post Henry had more yards after contact than any other RB had yds a week or two ago? Shut it down fellas! We’re 5/2 and just reamed 2 enemies we’ll likely see in the future. Y’all giving me a Me Too headache!

He’s the one claiming losing Jonnu has affected Derrick Henry lol I’m just pointing out how silly that is. Our 3 TE’s have outperformed Jonnu this year.

He’s the one claiming losing Jonnu has affected Derrick Henry lol I’m just pointing out how silly that is. Our 3 TE’s have outperformed Jonnu this year.

Wrong, but thanks for playing.

I never once claimed that. YOU said our rushing "hasn't missed a beat this year." I simply pointed out that wasn't a true statement. Our rushing game has certainly not been as effective this year as it was last year. Your own stats literally proved that. Whether or not that is any result from losing Jonnu is debatable, but that wasn't what I was arguing. I never once said losing Jonnu affected Derrick Henry, or even insinuated that.

And none of our tight ends have outperformed Jonnu so far. Now run along troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong, but thanks for playing.

I never once claimed that. YOU said our rushing "hasn't missed a beat this year." I simply pointed out that wasn't a true statement. Our rushing game has certainly not been as effective this year as it was last year. Your own stats literally proved that. Whether or not that is any result from losing Jonnu is debatable, but that wasn't what I was arguing. I never once said losing Jonnu affected Derrick Henry, or even insinuated that.

And none of our tight ends have outperformed Jonnu so far. Now run along troll.

That’s why everyone would say Henry is off to a better start than he was last year… And Henry hasn’t even gotten into the winter months yet.

I’ve shown you the per game stats and the year over year stats. “Math isn’t your strong suit I guess”:biglaugh:

That’s why everyone would say Henry is off to a better start than he was last year… And Henry hasn’t even gotten into the winter months yet.

I’ve shown you the per game stats and the year over year stats. “Math isn’t your strong suit I guess”:biglaugh:

He's literally averaging less yards per carry than through the same spot as last year. So like I said, math clearly isn't your suit.
Also, who is saying Henry is off to a better start? He has more total yards certainly since he's catching the ball more, but rushing wise he is certainly down from last year.

He's literally averaging less yards per carry than through the same spot as last year. So like I said, math clearly isn't your suit.
Also, who is saying Henry is off to a better start? He has more total yards certainly since he's catching the ball more, but rushing wise he is certainly down from last year.
Henry’s rushing yard totals are being held back........by the end zone.

Hahahaha…. You continue to double down on this take? Literally the media is talking about DH for MVP. I don’t recall them doing that week 7 last year.

Receiving yards and rushing yards aren’t combined.

2021- 869 yards through 7 games 4.6 YPC
2020- 775 yards through 7 games 4.8 YPC

Those are just rushing numbers. Not total yards. He is NOT certainly down from last year. I’m not sure what you are talking about.

What is going on in this thread

Henry is clearly off to a better start this year. He's usually known for starting slowly but he's been in mid/late season form through 7 weeks.

But Jonnu was a versatile piece to our offense that punished defenses when he wasn't properly accounted for. None of our current TEs do that. I'd love to somehow get him back from the Patriots on a cheaper contract.

Receiving yards and rushing yards aren’t combined.

2021- 869 yards through 7 games 4.6 YPC
2020- 775 yards through 7 games 4.8 YPC

Those are just rushing numbers. Not total yards. He is NOT certainly down from last year. I’m not sure what you are talking about.

The discussion was whether or not the rushing game was doing as well as last season. So receiving yards are irrelevant.

You can be having a worse season and still be having a really good season. You realize that is possible don't you? Aaron Rodgers is quite clearly having a worse year than last year, yet is still right in the thick of MVP discussions.

Your own stats literally proved he's averaging less yards per carry through the same number of games as last year. I'm sorry that's difficult for you to understand.

Aaron Rodgers won MVP last year though…Henry wasn’t in consideration in 2020 at week 7. Now he is.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

For the record, more total yards doesn't not necessarily means he's being more effective.

I would rather he have a lot less carries. Don't particularly care if he breaks records or not, unless he does it averaging 5+ ypc.

For the record, more total yards doesn't not necessarily means he's being more effective.

I would rather he have a lot less carries. Don't particularly care if he breaks records or not, unless he does it averaging 5+ ypc.

He wasn’t averaging 5 YPC at this point last year either lol cmon y’all. You know Derrick heats up as the years goes on.

The argument isn’t that he’s been more effective. It’s that our run game hasn’t missed Jonnu Smith like this bozo is claiming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back