Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima get killed for this, but what about bringing Julio back on a team friendly deal? If he had large offers, he would have already been signed. If we could get him for like $5 million to be the #3, I wouldn't hate it.

Ima get killed for this, but what about bringing Julio back on a team friendly deal? If he had large offers, he would have already been signed. If we could get him for like $5 million to be the #3, I wouldn't hate it.
I don’t think Jones signs that cheap and I don’t think he stays healthy, that’s really my only issue with bothering.

Seems like a good guy, probably puts in the work, and has a track record showing he could be a really impactful player so if a price is right, absolutely bring him back.

Also think we will eventually sign a vet WR, once more cuts happen likely. I still think it's only a matter of time before the colts sign Julio, it just makes too much sense

He's a Titan until June 1st. I don't think anyone can sign him until then. I'd be all for brining him back, but Julio has been pretty transparent in the past about playing for money. He's all about large contracts, and with this new wave of WR craziness, I'm sure he has dollar signs in his eyes. Someone will overpay.

He's a Titan until June 1st. I don't think anyone can sign him until then. I'd be all for brining him back, but Julio has been pretty transparent in the past about playing for money. He's all about large contracts, and with this new wave of WR craziness, I'm sure he has dollar signs in his eyes. Someone will overpay.
He's an idiot if he thinks he's worth a fraction of that, based on his lack of performance and play time the last two years. But you're right, somebody will eventually overpay on a hope.

Eh, because he’s likely injured already or will be shortly, cheap is the only option but your right, if there’s a chance to fill a need, probably not a bad idea to go for it.

if nothing else, JRob does love a good injury value signing.
I think Jrob learned his lesson about receivers with soft tissue injuries. Last year half the team was out because of them.

Woods already seems more engaged with the Titans and the players than Julio ever was here. Julio just kinda showed up and did the least possible of what was expected of him.

Did Julio have a no trade clause and waived it to be traded to the Titans or did he just get traded to us because of the Art Smith connection? He had to have hated going to a run first team if he just got traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back