Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he's ready because going into the season with Burks, McRath, Fitzpatrick,Philips and Westbrook-Ikline isn't a good look
Yep, I was reading an article yesterday ranking receiving corps and with him we were ranked 4th worst in the league. Without him probably drops us to 2nd or 3rd worst in the league.

Yep, I was reading an article yesterday ranking receiving corps and with him we were ranked 4th worst in the league. Without him probably drops us to 2nd or 3rd worst in the league.
Not addressing this and the OL still be being a question mark should help Tannehill lol

We still have a much better Receiver room than the colts and a lot of teams quite frankly. For reference …. In 2019 our WR group was Rookie AJ Brown, Corey Davis, Rashard Davis, Cody Hollister, Adam Humphries, Darius Jennings, Khalif Raymond and Tajae Sharp. That group got us to the AFC Championship game. I imagine before the season starts we add more veteran depth. But I think we have a better group than 2019.

We still have a much better Receiver room than the colts and a lot of teams quite frankly. For reference …. In 2019 our WR group was Rookie AJ Brown, Corey Davis, Rashard Davis, Cody Hollister, Adam Humphries, Darius Jennings, Khalif Raymond and Tajae Sharp. That group got us to the AFC Championship game. I imagine before the season starts we add more veteran depth. But I think we have a better group than 2019.
I would take the 2019 group over our current group. When healthy, Davis and Brown were a good combo. With Woods coming off that ACL, we don’t know what we have at this point. I don’t care what the Colts have, there are bigger fish we have to beat in the AFC who appear to have improved significantly.

I’m fairly certain we add another veteran. Probably waiting to see who’s cut. I’m sure there will be some quality vets cut after June 1.

I wonder why no one has signed Will Fuller? Sure he could pull a hammy on his way to the facility but he's got the speed we could use.

But if can get him cheap you sign him.
Eh, because he’s likely injured already or will be shortly, cheap is the only option but your right, if there’s a chance to fill a need, probably not a bad idea to go for it.

if nothing else, JRob does love a good injury value signing.

I wonder why no one has signed Will Fuller? Sure he could pull a hammy on his way to the facility but he's got the speed we could use.
Just because he hasn't singed, doesn't mean teams haven't tried. If you're him, why sign now? Wait until someone gets hurt and team gets desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back