Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
First i was shocked we didn't take a WR in the deepest WR class in memory, now I'm shocked to see all the top remaining WR's signing elsewhere. There must be some plan here. Pick up scraps after cuts? Roll with what we have (Ug)?

In my opinion without offseason workouts it’s gonna be tough for rookie WRs to really contribute like they could in previous years.....also with all these rookies being drafted some vets are gonna get cut.....like the Eagles drafted 3 WR and traded for 1 so look at their roster for cuts

Also signed TCU Tackle Anthony McKinney
Came here to just say he’s he good player and let him develop! I played with him in high school he was on my team. He actually was really bad in high school then I graduated and he was a senior after I graduated and supposedly got really good! He’s big af!!

Tajae had over 450 snaps last year. We need another guy to fill the void.

Would like to sign Omar Bayless maybe. He's still unsigned.
If humphries stays healthy, I’m sure he takes a large bulk of them.
He had 375 last year with both Davis and Brown getting close to 700 each.

DI Teair Tart, FIU Hasn’t played more than 380 snaps in a season, though he has produced well with 85.0+ overall grades each of the past 2 years 12.9% pass-rush win rate since 2018, 30th among DIs min 300 snaps

C Aaron Brewer, Texas State Versatile offensive lineman, playing 300+ snaps at every OL position over his 4-year career Has never allowed 20+ QB pressures in a single season and allowed more than 1 sack just once (3 in 2019)

LB Khaylan Kearse-Thomas, Arizona State Allowed 0 TDs into his coverage on 387 coverage snaps played in his career Played all over the Sun Devils’ defense, 211 snaps on the D-line, 386 in the box, 76 in the slot

And that's why you draft a kicker: tyler gone, colts get Blankenship.
Titans forced to go with a lesser player.
Dumb move for such an important position.

I've never even heard of 3 of the last 4 Gorza award winners. So I wouldn't breathe too much into it. While I would have liked him, it's unlikely Blankenship will be better than you average NFL kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back