Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll be fine picking up a hungry K that needs work and has been working on his game for a few years. I just have seen many (any?) 21ish year old kickers that are mature enough to handle what the NFL job entails. Give me an undrafted guy that’s been working to make a team for a few rears every time.
Dude, “a few rears” what is on your mind?

F*CK. This is why I wanted to draft him with one of our 7ths. Of course he goes to Indy. This was my biggest piss off this draft, I was cool with everything else.
Jeez he only made 82% of his FGs as as senior with a long of 50. Accuracy wise he is ranked 38th "best" last year. He went 8-11 from 40-49. That's not that great in college. I don't get the love and now the heartache. There is a reason why kickers were drafted above him. Good. Let him go with the Colts.

A rookie undrafted free agent is not the answer. We'll probably bring in a vet to compete. It is possible Joseph wins anyway. He did was was needed of him last year. He wasn't tested but at least he didn't miss any extra points.

What do folks think of the UDFA WRs we brought in? I would have really preferred getting Kalija Lipscomb in the draft but Nick Westbrook and Mason Kinsey both look promising, they will certainly have chances in our WR room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back