Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alijah Vera-Tucker
Rashawn Slater
Wyatt Davis
I just don't think that JRob can go back to the OL in the 1st....would just stir up the Wilson blunder...he wants that in the rear view mirror.

I do like the guys you listed...Vera-Tucker plays with a nice mean streak

The need still exists.
Does it though? Not that I disagree, but we had a 2k rusher last year without our 1st round tackle.

I think they're confident in Lamm or Sambrailo being able to man the right side. To me, cb, wr, edge, te, lb, s, are all higher priority needs.

I don't think we go OT at 22...I think thet believe Lamm is capable...Lewan is back, we have Sambrillo as well.
I think the pick at 22 is CB or WR

Does it though? Not that I disagree, but we had a 2k rusher last year without our 1st round tackle.

I think they're confident in Lamm or Sambrailo being able to man the right side. To me, cb, wr, edge, te, lb, s, are all higher priority needs.
Look at Henry’s yards after contact. That tells more of the story on the 2K yards than our OL.

If Rousseau is there at 22, do we take him?
He doesn’t seem to be a JR pick with no sustained production. He is carrying a 2nd round grade from some scouts. He will be interesting to follow and see how he actually fares in the draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s a guy who could go either way. A lot of the “tv” scouts like him better than perhaps actual scouts. But I could see him going in the first or the second. His pro day numbers hurt him for sure.
I still see us going CB or WR at 22 though...the Autry and Dupree additions will certainly help and hopefully turn out better than Clowney and Beasley lol

I still see us going CB or WR at 22 though...the Autry and Dupree additions will certainly help and hopefully turn out better than Clowney and Beasley lol
Can’t be worse! I agree that my gut tells me WR or CB first. But, who knows? I don’t think Robinson is predictable. He has drafted more WR than any other position though.

If we stay at 22, I think the most likely pick among the guys I think will be available are Jenkins, Newsome, Collins, and Moore. Unless a top talent falls, I will be surprised if it isn't one of these 4 guys.

Trade down to get another 2nd or 3rd rnd pick...draft is deep at positions we need to fill

Marshall
Farley
Barmore

I think we need to give Henry and Tanny all the help they can get...I think Marshall has true #1WR traits...

If Farley were the pick I certainly wouldn’t be upset. Got to love his size/speed and football awareness on the field.

Barmore ....I almost put him above Farley because you can never put too much pressure on a QB up the middle

I agree with this completely.

I feel alot of the bearing on a trade back will depend on who falls from the 1st in two specific categories: EDGE and CB.

NOLA might be a big one looking to get up for a DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back