Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had one of the best offenses in the league last year, and the leading rusher. Yet we still managed to give up more points than the opposition. Plus, we cut over half our backfield. We need a starting CB.

To all the people saying Farley, and I get it, I'm leaning that way too. Does it not concern you the number of injuries he's had? I seem to recall Simmons had 1 injury, but Farley has had several. He could be over it, or he could have nagging back issues for the rest of his life. We need CB help, but if JR totally blows back to back 1st's, this roster will be in a really bad spot.

I agree that we need more competition in the CB room....Fulton certainly was drafted last yr to be a starter this yr... Kevin Johnson has experience playing both inside and outside...if the value is their then certainly grab a CB....I would look to add Brian Poole after the draft if we don't get one early...he has been a quality NB

In terms of pass rush, at this point I think we would be just as well served getting a guy who can play the penetrating DT role....I'm just not high on this class of pass rushers, but the class does have pretty good depth....find a guy who can be the situational pass rusher to spell Landry and Dupree.

Want or think will be available at #22? I'll go with think but stretch a bit in the hope the QBs and top WRs drop some value and/or JRob moves up.

CB makes the most sense, IMO, but many of the CBs projected to be around at #22 have injury concerns. Maybe Horn will slide but I don't see it. Maybe Newsome checked out okay. If so, I would not be surprised if he's the choice.

I think JRob will feel extra pressure to find someone he'll be able to plug in immediately who'll have impact on a defense that has to get better if the Titans are to ever win a Super Bowl.

With the depth of this draft, I think he can get his WR in the second or third.

Here we go:

1. Paye
2. Parsons (looooong shot and more likely Collins)
3. Ojulari (unless the same guy who said Panda was a good pick last year recommends him)

Nobody talks about Kelvin Joseph who started at LSU and finished at Kentucky. He had 3 interceptions last year I believe, including one against Mac Jones while covering the Heisman trophy winner...

1)Christian Barmore
2)Caleb Farley
3)Kadarius Toney

FYI-Rashod Bateman is the most overrated player in the draft. Remember I told you.

I've done close to zero research this year and I barely watched college football last season. That said...

Jaycee Horn
Jaelan Phillips
Bateman/Marshall

Curious to know your top 3 players you want to see us draft at pick #22. No need to explain why you want them, but just put in order your top 3 players you want to see play for us from 1st choice to 3rd choice.
Looking back on this thread, many of us are pretty real happy at 22
My choices from 1 to 3 are:

1. Caleb Farley
2. Terrance Marshall
3. Zaven Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back