Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Control your superhero boy band. Don't troll this thread if y'all don't want me to troll the superhero tv show thread. Damn hypocrites.
I don't even really care anymore. It's annoying to wake up to 3 dozen neg ratings going back a month and a half but whatever. I'll continue to talk about whatever shows I want to in the main TV thread. And for my part, there will be no trolling of this thread. I happen to believe it's going to die off naturally sooner or later but we'll see.

I don't even really care anymore. It's annoying to wake up to 3 dozen neg ratings going back a month and a half but whatever. I'll continue to talk about whatever shows I want to in the main TV thread. And for my part, there will be no trolling of this thread. I happen to believe it's going to die off naturally sooner or later but we'll see.

Probably because the feature system didn't work.

And obviously because the tv show thread should just be renamed superhero tv show thread with a non superhero tv show thread. But that would make too much sense

That fast forward scene where tj miller sat on the couch smoking a bong and sleeping while everyone else worked had me rolling.
Yeah I had to rewind that part. He just smokes the whole time then fights with the asian kid, then passes out, then wakes up to smoke a bowl and goes right back to sleep. lol

I've been watching old Married With Children and Sanford and Son episodes for the past two weeks. They just don't make characters like Al and Fred anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back