Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody watched/watching the new season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?

Thoughts on this season versus season 1?
Once I finish binging The Office, I will. Sort of watching Kemper's introductory role in the latter seasons.

Watched a few episodes prior to Unbreakable's release and found it difficult to stop.

Next on my list, though. Really enjoyed the 1st season.

I'm getting through the 2nd season slowly. Granted it's been awhile since I watched season 1 but this season seems to be a little more hit or miss from episode to episode. But man the good ones have been so effen hilarious.

Thought I'd bump this so it doesn't go to the 2nd page.

Would hate for the obviously much needed non superhero thread drop off the page due to lack of discussion.

@SawdustMan

See, I've been nice and not even opened the tv show thread since this one started. But one of your 7 member superhero club is trying to derail it. So I guess y'all want me to come back and troll the superhero tv show thread again?

One reason I haven't posted in this is that I haven't really watched much lately.

Game of thrones in watching, has it's own thread.

Silicon Valley A+ so far this season. Love the direction they are going. Such a great show.

Penny dreadful and 12 monkeys in recording. Anyone watch either so far? I'm considering saving them to marathon the season.

Still have those 3 Vikings episode to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back