Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't gotten around to The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Started watching the early seasons of The Office... now I'm binging it.

Binging older shows puts it in a different light... the Will Ferrell period came and went quick, only about 4 or 5 episodes. Regular broadcast, that's closer to a month and a half.

Latter seasons are more entertaining like this... still, the decline is very apparent.

Contaimment looks interesting...but CW.
Also my concern.

While they have a couple of gems, most shows on there suck. The ones that start really good, tend to go south faster than they should. Most of the time I'm not sure I want to invest my time when I KNOW the quality will drop.

Also my concern.

While they have a couple of gems, most shows on there suck. The ones that start really good, tend to go south faster than they should. Most of the time I'm not sure I want to invest my time when I KNOW the quality will drop.

RIP in pieces Arrow

Yeah it's all about the money and that's understandable. But all these shows would really benefit from tight, focused 13-ish episode seasons. Even Flash, which I still really enjoy, just has so much unnecessary filler. Really kills the momentum sometimes.

Yeah it's all about the money and that's understandable. But all these shows would really benefit from tight, focused 13-ish episode seasons. Even Flash, which I still really enjoy, just has so much unnecessary filler. Really kills the momentum sometimes.
Daredevil, short and sweet.

You mean you aren't tired of 10 different love interests per year and random events occurring to stall the plot a few weeks? Wow man.

I've come to the conclusion that Always Sunny may be the most consistent show I've ever seen. They are 10 seasons deep right now and the quality is still there and I never find myself trying to grind through a portion of episodes.

H5EXIdP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back