Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
predator_arnold_5.jpg

this is top tier hair game

Anyone watching "The Night Manager?" Tom Hiddleston and Hugh Laurie star in a John le Carre story. It's very well written, acted, and shot. Showing on BBC America and AMC, I believe.

I did not go through the whole thread here, so I apologize if I am repeating stuff here, BUT...

Has anyone watched the Netflix original "The Ranch"? Pretty good....more light comedy than substantive story, but a good cast (couple of 70s show alums, with Sam Elliott and Debra Winger).

Also, I think that "The Americans" on FX is still pretty strong....that may be because Keri Russell continues to get hotter with age though LOL...

Agree with @CRUDS that Vikings has run its course....pretty lame this season IMO.

I can't help but feel like this is where Wally really enters the picture. Dunno.
I actually predicted last week to my wife....
Barry dies during the blast, Wally gets the powers and assumes the Flash identity. Would be awesome if they had the balls to do that but judging from the previews for next week it looks like it's not gonna happen.

Silicon Valley this Sunday!

I still can't believe it's, overall, flown under the radar.

Funny thing was the pilot episode didn't quite grab me. I thought it was decent, but I wasn't sure it could hold my interest... Then I see "Directed by Mike Judge" pop up, so I continued and it became one of my favorite shows.

Easily the funniest show on TV.

I actually predicted last week to my wife....
Barry dies during the blast, Wally gets the powers and assumes the Flash identity. Would be awesome if they had the balls to do that but judging from the previews for next week it looks like it's not gonna happen.
Previews ruined any mystery about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back