Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best episode of Fear the Walking Dead of the season. Of course now that it's getting interesting there's only 3 episodes left.

Silicon Valley has been really good.

Fear the Walking Dead is seeming pretty iffy to me. I didn't really buy the dumb boat takeover scenario. It also seemed like OH WE HAVE TO MAKE A CHARACTER GAY CAUSE PC... not that there is anything wrong with that.

Last night's Fear was darned good.

Strand is such a slick character.

Nick is right at home... the walkers are, essentially, him before the world "went away". His understanding of this world makes sense.

Strand

i

Talking Dead made an interesting, but unnecessary, comment about Madison... we'll discover she's originally from Georgia. Maiden name will be Grimes, Dixon or Harrison.

Farfetched, but interesting.

Kim Dickens is a Vandy grad - spent a bit of time here in Nashville.
My ridiculous choice for crossover is Morales and whatever is left of his family turning up in old Mexico at some point...

Talking Dead made an interesting, but unnecessary, comment about Madison... we'll discover she's originally from Georgia. Maiden name will be Grimes, Dixon or Harrison.

Farfetched, but interesting.

I would love it if they just kept the two shows separate and avoided any "wink wink" scenarios.

Looks like I was mistaken. I thought this was another short 6-episode season but it looks like there's actually 15. With that in mind I'm not as disappointed with how slow things have gone up to this point.

They need to get off the boat.
It's amazing the amount of stupid there is amongst the passengers that aren't Strand. At what point were they going to "train" the night watch?
"Should I shoot?"
Yes, shoot yourself in the foot.

Kim Dickens is a Vandy grad - spent a bit of time here in Nashville.
My ridiculous choice for crossover is Morales and whatever is left of his family turning up in old Mexico at some point...
Yeah, I know where she's from. They were talking about her demeanor along with her speach. The way she could "flip a switch" so easily.

Gotta consider how little time has passed... they are still struggling - similar to Grimes in first season, except is was a cop.

But it was still well into the apocalypse when Grimes entered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back